"Epilogue." Chapter 29

Disclaimer: no one says "epilogue" in this chapter, I just needed it to fit along with this rest of the chapter titles :)

Emily's POV

"Oh my gosh, hi!" A young girl says, walking up to Luke, Calum, Michael, Ashton, Bryana I who were all sitting together on the beach. She had long brown hair and was wearing shorts, a loose t-shirt, flip flops and a bag over her shoulder.

"Hi!" Ashton smiles.

"Can I get a picture?" She says, holding up her phone.

"Of course," Ashton says, standing up from his chair, the other boys following.

"Um, not with you guys," The girl says. "With Emily and Bryana."

"Oh," I say, surprised. Who would turn down a picture with 5 Seconds of Summer for one with me?

Me and Bryana stand up and stand on either side of the girl. She gives Ashton her phone so he can take the picture.

"There you go," he says after taking it.

"Thanks!" She smiles, taking her phone back.

"You don't want anything from us?" Michael asks.

"Well, could I have your autograph?" She asks, pulling out a piece of paper and pen from her bag.

"Sure. Who should I make it out to?" Ashton asks, taking the pen.

"Rebecca." The girl tells him.

My jaw drops. What were the odds? Michael starts laughing and the girl looks at him weird, but shrugs it off.

After all the boys had signed the paper, Rebecca thanked them.

"Bye!" She said, waving and walking back the way she came.

"So that just happened," Luke says as he sits back down in his chair beside me.

I'm gonna go get ice cream." Calum says, walking to the stand.

"Get me some!" Ashton tells him.

"Me too!" Luke tells him.

"Shut up, Luke." Michael says, taking out his phone.

"This is a perfect day to tan." Bryana says, putting on her sunglasses and laying back in her chair.

"True," I say, copying her move.

"But I want to swim!" Luke whines.

"Then go swim." I laugh.

"But it's funner with you." He pouts.

"Funner isn't a word."

"Emily!"

"Ugh fine," I say, sitting back up.

"Yay!" Luke says, jumping up from his seat.

Just then, Calum walks back over to our spot with three cookies and creme ice creams, giving Luke and Ashton theirs.

"Nevermind." He says, sitting back down with his ice cream.

I sigh and shake my head. "The things I do for you." I mumble, leaning back down.

"This day couldn't get any better," Ashton smiles. "I have my favorite ice cream, my favorite girl and my favorite friends."

"Awh," Bryana says, kissing him.

"I'm eating!" Calum says, acting disgusted, making Bryana laugh.

"Awh man," Luke groans.

I look over to him and see the scoop of ice cream that was on top of his cone was now dripping down his stomach. "I dropped my ice cream." He looks to me and says.

I laugh. "I see that."

"The water will wash it off!" Ashton says, jumping up and running toward the ocean. Luke follows him and so does Calum.

"Wait for me!" Michael says, running after them.

I groan and stand up, knowing they're going to make us get in.

"Boys." Bryana rolls her eyes.

I laugh and we join them. The cold sea water making me tense up as I run into the water. I dive under as my legs transform into my tail. I come back up and so does Bryana.

"I'm never getting used to that," Ashton giggles.

Bryana playfully splashes him and he tries to get her back, but she goes under water so Ashton splashes Michael instead.

"Hey!" He says, splashing Ashton.

It turned into a war, seeing who could splash each other the most. Everyone was laughing and having a good time.

It was one of those moment you just want to live in forever. One of the moments you won't ever forget.

THE END!

WOW WHAT A SUCKY ENDING. IM HORRILE AT ENDINGS IM SORRY

BIG THANKS TO prettylittlephil FOR HELPING ME BASICALLY FINISH THE BOOK

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ, VOTED, COMMENTED AND HELPED ME ALONG THE WAY! I REALLY COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!!

Comment questions for a character Q&A and I'll do one!

If you liked it, please vote & share! If you didn't, I know I'm a flop.

Now I can work on my new horror fanfic Sickhouse! After that I'm going to publish a Calum fanfic so stay tuned 😉

Thank you guys so much! Ily ❤️