"jack, please"

"ill take your things to the car?" my brought my stuff to the car. i grabbed my bag and headed out the door. 

the whole car ride i was listening to music and talking to my mom. 

last  night, we almost got caught by my mom, 

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

"jack stop" at the movies, watching nerve and jack wont stop kissing my neck, 

long story short, we went home and made love there. note to self, never say "made love" again. 

jack took my shirt off, i took his off, we took each others clothes off. after 3 minutes, we heard the front door slam close. we both jumped up and got our clothes. "um, alex, our shirts are downstairs" 

i grabbed one of my shirts and jacks shirts he left here. "ive been looking for this shirt" i laughed. 

we walked downstairs and i saw my mom standing there looking at our shirts.

"hey mom" she looked up. "hey honey, would you explain why there are shirts in my living room floor?" she raised her eyebrows. i looked at jack. 

"ya, we were returning each other shirts, she left that shirt at my house from spending the night after a party, and i left that shirt here from being in the pool" my mom nodded. "then why are they on the floor?" i looked at jack again. "well, we had the shirts in our hands and i asked for a hug, and she came up to me, and slapped me, so i chased her, and we both dropped the shirts and stayed upstairs.. and, talked" jack is really good at this whole, making things up. i would just sutter. 

"what were guys talking about?" i looked at my mom. "mom" 

"no, its okay, we werent having sex, if thats what you were thinking, we were talking about the tour shes going on" my mom looked at me, she raised her eyebrows. "you told him?" i nodded. 

"ya, i didnt take it well but we talked about it and i support her 100" my mom nodded. she walked past us to go to bed. "good night mom" 

"jacks going home tonight alex" i moaned. "no, shes right, i gotta get home" i nodded. he went to the door and opened it. 

"ill see you tomorrow before i leave" he kissed my cheek and left. "love you to" 

i went upstairs and went on my phone. had a text from G. 

"good night beautiful" 

"good night jack" 

i finished my packing and went to bed. i have along day tomorrow. 

end of flashback

"so did you ever get ahold of jack?" i shook my head. "i havent talked to him since last night, we were good till i said "see you tomorrow before i leave?" makes no sense"

"what did he say when you said that?" i frowned. "he didnt say anything, he kissed my cheek and left" 

"not even an i love you?" i shook my head. "im so sorry honey. i thought he was gonna be the one" i looked at her. "i mean, it was either him or johnson, and the way you two look at each other, i just thought he really loved you, thought you guys were gonna end up together" 

i sighed loudly, "so did i" it turned out to be a whisper. 

we get to the airport and check in. i look around for kelsey, wes and jessey. no sign of them so i go and get starbucks. 

i decide it call jack. after 5 rings, no answer. "hey, jack, im here at the airport, leaving in 5, jack please, i cant wait 2 months thinking your mad at me, or this is over, i cant jack, jack, please" 

"alex" i looked up from my phone  and see kelsey and the guys. i run to them and give them hugs. "whens your flight?" i looked at my paper, "15 minutes" they nodded. 

"have you guys seen jack?" 

they looked at each other and shook their heads. i slouched and sighed. 

"FLIGHT 534 TO ORLANDO FLORIDA IS READING FOR BOARDING"  i looked at kels and the guys and smiled. "we'll be here when you get back" i hugged them three. "thanks guys" they nodded. i grabbed my luggage and said bye to my mom, and went to the plane. 

"excuse me ma'am, can you trade seats with this lady, she doesnt feel comfortable where she is" i looked where they were talking about. this guy, looks my age, glasses, shirt half off, crazy hair. "whats wrong with him?" the old lady looked at me. "hes a pot head" i raised my eyebrows at her. biting my tongue trying not to laugh, i nodded. "okay" i grabbed my stuff and started walking to my new seat. "thank you" she smiled at me. i smiled back and nodded, 

i sat down across the "pothead" 

"aw, where did the old lady go? i was having fun" i raised by eyebrows.and he had a accent.   "i told her i was a pot head, she believed me, and now your here" we laughed. "how come you were so rude to her? shes just an old lady" 

he shrugged, "she told me i wasnt a real man because my pants were sagging and i didnt have my shirt on all the way, so i said, im really bummy, and i smoke pot" we laughed. he looked at me . "whats your name" 

"Alex, you?" 

"Aiden" i nodded. 

i took my camera out and took a picture of the clouds and sky. "you a photographer?" i shook my head. "i want to be" i pointed my camera towards aiden and took a picture. "did you just take a picture of me?" i nodded and laughed. i showed him and he nodded. "your good" i smiled. 

i put my camera away and since i have a 14 hour flight, im gonna sleep

"if you dont mind, im gonna sleep, wake me up when they call for Orlando" he nodded "good night" 

i just wish jack and jack were with me.