"So, Tell me"

Work work work.

I have uploaded two videos a week.
And worked 40 hours a week.

its been 2 weeks since seeing my dad. and i haven't seen him since. my mom and jack talked to me about calling him and seeing what he wanted, but i didnt want to. i didnt want any part of him in my life. 

i have been at work for 4 hours and im wanting to go home. Kelsey is taking the drive thru, and im taking the front counter costumers. wes and jessey are making the drinks. 

"is it just us four who work here?" i turned to wes. he nodded "ya, this guy 2 years ago opened this place up, had a bunch of people saying there was bugs in the drinks. got closed. last year, the guy found people like me, jessey and kelsey who are need of jobs and gave us one. we had to make people wanna go here again. it took 3 months, but now its busy all the time. its only been us three for a year and a half now" he looked around the store. "then, Charles, the guy who owned it, gave it to me. this is my place now. i share it with kels and Jess. the only thing Charles does, is hire the people. he meets with them, and hires them"

"im  proud of you wes, you worked hard and now you got your own place" 

he nodded. "why do you work, you make money from having your own youtube channel, you get money" i shrugged my shoulder. 

"i wanted to work for my money, work hard, making youtube videos and editing isnt hard for me. plus, thats my hobby, and my favorite thing to do. i do that for my fans. i dont  look at it as a job" and i meant it. that isnt my job. thats something i do for my fans. . youtube isnt my job, making my fans happy is. 

"hello sir, how can i-" i look up and see jack. "help" i smiled. "oh, theres a lot of things you can help me with" he smirked. 
i slapped his chest and got back to work. "no, i thought it was your break time, so i wanted to take you out for lunch" i smiled and nodded. "give me 5 minutes" 

i cleaned up and took my apron off and hat off, hung it up and left with gilinsky. "whens the last time you have seen johnson" i sighed. any time somebody brings up johnson, i get this weird feeling. like im gonna throw up, huddle in a ball, and cry. 

"last night. he came to me last night" he nodded. "why?" 

"i havent seen him in a month" i looked at him.he looked like he was bout to cry "the last time i saw him was when he told me i could date you, love you, hold you. and that he wouldnt be mad. but i guess he is" i shook my head. "No,no, hes not mad G. hes okay. i guess he just didnt have to see you. hes not mad" 

"THEN WHY THE HELL WONT HE COME SEE HIS BEST FRIEND?" i jumped. i hated this jack. this jack scared me. ''if, if he wasnt mad, then why wont he come see his best friend?" i stayed quite. i didnt have an answer. that scary jack, i only saw it once, at the funeral, when we had to throw dirt on johnson, G freaked, he threw the dirt at people. he screamed, yelled and cried. that was so scary. 

after having lunch with jack, he dropped me off at work so i can finish my last 5 hours. 

"hey, you okay?" kelsey came up to me, noticing i wasnt okay. "nothing, everything, i dont know how i feel towards jack anymore, i miss J. i dont know what to do without him. its like a piece of me is missing" 

"so tell me, i wanna know, who this jack johnson was, i wanna know what is was like and what he believed in" i sighed. 

i nodded. "okay, jack edward johnson, was, an amazing person. he fought for what he believed in and fought for the people he loved. he always made his fans feel loved. he made everyone around him feel loved. he made everybody happy. there could be a room full of depressed people that havent smiled in along time, and he could go in there, and make everybody smile. he was so funny, he was the life of the party. he believed in life, he believed in so many great things, he always said, stay true, stay humble, stay hydrated. he always had a bottle of water on him. he was like the best person there was to be around. good vibes all around him. he used to always say, when im dead, if i die before you, i want you to know, that im always here, even if you cant see me, im here" 

"wow, he sounds like a great person. have you ever seen him?" did i wanna tell kelsey, did i wanna sound crazy? 

i nodded "ya, i did, i see him everywhere, i feel him around me, watching me, but its not a stalkerish type thing, its more of a comforting. like im safe" 

"hello, can someone help me?" i looked over and saw a group of my favorite youtubers. "yes, i can, im so sorry. what can i get you" 

they ordered there drinks and i made them quickly. "Trevor" i handed him his. 

"Ricky" i put his drink down on the counter. "Andrea and jenn" they came up and took theirs. i looked over at  Ricky and he stared at me. i looked away and then back again and he was still staring at me. he got up and walked over to me. "im sorry, im not meaning to be stalkerish, you just look really familiar, have i seen you before?" 

"um, ya, i went to one of your meet and greets when you were in o2L" he shook his head, "your Alex, your mynameisalex on youtube, i watch your videos all the time" i was so shocked, my idol watches me on youtube. 

"wow, thank you" 

"no problem, im also sorry about jack, we toured together on digi and he was a really great guy" i nodded. 

"thanks ricky, and also thank you for everything, your the reason i started youtube. you and the guys mostly, jenn, andrea, and shane. yall are the reason i am where i am today. so thank you" 

"aw, oh my god, that means so much, can i get a picture?" i smiled and nodded. he handed kelsey the phone and she took the picture. kelsey got a picture with him to. i then got pictures with andrea, trevor, and jenn. 

i got to meet my idols, the reasons behind my youtube channel. 

and still, after all that, i still wish Jack was here with me, to share that moment. 

A/N GUYS, NO, THIS KELSEY ISNT THE SAME KELSEY WHO GAVE ALEX THE DIRTY LOOK. I SHOULDVE MADE THAT CLEAR. TWO DIFFERENT KELSEYS. JUST, WAIT FOR THE OTHER KELSEY ;)

hope you guys are liking the book so far. i try uploading everyday/night. i write better at night. thanks for reading guys.