Pregnacy?

5 weeks have passed since Jake and River have had any sexual activity, but already it's noticeable that River has gained a little more of a curvy figure. Jake has been worried about the whole thing and has started to pay less attention and visit River a lot less. As this happens Rivers getting a little scared but thinks nothing of it, maybe he's busy with school? Even though they have three classes together, these teachers though have not been giving homework or projects for a while.
One day she decides to wait at his truck to make sure everything is alright. River sees him walking her way but instead of him smiling, he looks angry. What are you doing around my truck asks Jake in a moody way. She stands there shocked but stutters out that she was looking for him wanting to make sure everything was fine? Raising his voice he says no nothing is alright your becoming clingy and I'm breaking things off with you so good bye River, with that he slammed his truck door and drove away not looking back. River being more emotional started crying then runs in to the school bathroom in to the stall trying to calm down. It almost took her an hour to stop crying her eyes out but when she went in front of the mirror to fix her makeup but saw her belly was bigger. Instead she examined her stomach in the mirror going pale she rushed out of the school to a local drug store buying two pregnancy tests and a sunny D. She waits a couple minutes after drinking the bottle before she pulls the tests out sitting on the toilet knowing in the next ten minutes her life could change.