Football

First time writing about pregnancy and romance please keep reading. If any questions please as there are MATURE SCENE in this book!
---------------------------------------------

November 4th, 2013

River was in black shorts with Jakes sports jersey looking in the mirror making sure her makeup wasn't smudged and to make sure her hair was staying curly. Softly humming to her self she heads down stairs thinking about her boyfriend and the game that would make the high school history. After kissing her mother (Rosemary), father (Hunter) she pulls her sister (Jackie) to the car worried she might be late.
At the football game she cheered for Jake watching his number running down the field as the clock ticks down. He makes a touch down!! The crowd goes wild the Hawks are now 34 to 14! River smiles waving at Jake as he gets water. Blowing a kiss to him making him smirk. She thinks how nothing could go wrong with them they will be high school sweet hearts maybe get married after college. That night the Hawks won championship 57 to 17! Jake doing most of the touch downs was given the game ball.
River waited by Jakes truck with a smirk thinking she's so lucky to have him as her boyfriend! Walking up to her with his shoulder pads and helmet in hand. His hair wet from the quick shower that he took, now just wanting to be with his girl. They walk slowly towards Jake's truck, arms around each other with heads together.

*Mature scene*

The 20 minute drive seemed to go by faster than before as they pulled into the driveway of Jake's empty house. As Jake opens the door, River starts towards his room, slowly undressing on the way. Jake lights candles around his room as River comes in with a little lacy lingerie, hair flowing down her back with bright red lipstick. Jake walks over and kisses River on the neck and pulls her into him. They topple onto the bed and continue to make out. Jake by now is completely undressed, and both Jake and River are deeply making love,

Her tongue swiped over cherry colored lips which were swollen in remembrance of a thousand bruising kisses. Perfect legs embraced either side of Jake's waist, as if her body pined to hold him closer than ever before. This position was empowering, putting her in control of the entire situation, each gasp and moan entirely her doing... Narrow hips rolled down, a shock of pleasure warming her gut as her most sensitive spots brushed against his aging erection. Fighting the urge to close her eyes and lose herself in bliss, she watched his face contort with each passing ministration. After a moment of this teasing, River reared back, staring down at the splayed form of her lover in adoration. Slim, thin fingers wrapped around the prominent arousal, stroking it gently in time with her hips. The gasp induced a coil of heat to swarm in her, and she knew that, unless she acted quickly, they may not last to the best part.

Jake propped himself up on his elbows, breath hot and voice husky with lust. "You ready..?" he asked, reaching forward past her hand and rubbed his fingers against her, brushing over the sensitive tip of her clitoris. Her hips bucked involuntarily, teeth burrowing into her lower lip to suppress a sound of pleasures surprise. River nodded, not trusting words to articulate themselves efficiently. Strong hands braced her hips, thumbs stroking soothing circles into her skin as they guided her down onto his throbbing member.

Her jaw dropped open, head tilted back as he bottomed out. Her slick channel accepted the intrusion with minimal effort, but the stretch she experienced was almost unbearable in everyone's only way. Hands were planted firmly on his chest to steady herself as she adjusted to his length and girth. Breaths came in shallow pants, and, once she had relaxed enough, she braved a tentative roll of her hips, their mutual moan telling them all they needed to know.