Chapter 25: Tears of Regret

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Not here, crazy. Be patient, alright?" I said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"No, no! Not enough..." He said as he gently brought me against the wall, kissing me passionately.

When we parted our lips, I giggled a bit.

"You've grown bold, Hana."

"I've always been like this." He said proudly.

"I can see that..." I said.

"We can meet tonight, alright?" He said. "Plus, I'm tired..." He added yawning.

"Alright..." I said.

"Hey, don't give me that face. I'll make it up to you by giving you lots of love!"

I pouted. "Fiiine."

He smiled and went in the direction back to the Moon Dorms.

In the distance, I heard chuckles. I looked back, and I saw Daisuke and Hiroki.

"Ugh! Daisuke, Hiroki! Why don't you all mind your own business!"

"She's on to us! Run, Hiroki!" I heard Daisuke say.

"Come back, ya nosy bastards!" I said, chasing them.

I ran throughout the academy's terrace trying to catch my annoying brothers.

*Lily's PoV*
"Miss Lily, what a rare opportunity it is to see you here! What can I help you with?" The Association President said.

"I just came here to see if there is any other vampires on the hunter's list that you would like me to kill. I can only do Shizuka's at night, and it has been quite a while since I've done vampire hunter jobs."

"Miss Lily. I gave you one mission because of your condition. If you continue to kill vampires that have committed sins, you will suffer pain. I recommend you just hold back and relax and focus on that one mission."

I'm already in pain with what happened. This shouldn't even hurt me a bit.

"I insist. Give me a mission. Don't worry about my health. I'll worry about it myself." I said emotionlessly.

He looked away. "If you insist..There is a group of hunters right now preparing for a mission lead by Yagari Toga. If you would like.."

I stood up from my seat. "Gladly. I will take my leave." I said, leaving the office.

I ran down the hallways to where the other hunters were meeting.

I saw Yagari and the other hunters near the entrance, preparing their weapons.

"Wait! I'm coming with you guys as well!" I said, calling out to them.

"Lily?" One of the hunters said curiously.

"Don't worry! The president already approved of it!"

"You don't know what your gettin' yourself into missy. This mission is to kill a noble from the vampire council, who killed a human from behind the shadows. We are still depicting who's going to do the final blow."