Chapter 2

Disclaimer: We don't own Naruto, but we actually look kind of like Mio, Yui, and Ritsu from K-On! That's how we're going to refer to ourselves on here because no one knows we wrote this story except the three of us.

—————————————

... 37, 38, 39, 40!

Koharu sighed as she finished counting the tiles on her classroom ceiling.
And I thought yesterday was boring...

She didn't have her school bag with her, so her mind was constantly floating from one thing to the next.

What should I count next?

"Get out a piece of paper, class. We'll be taking notes today," her sensei's monotone voice interrupted her thoughts.

The annoyed kunoichi groaned. Having Kakashi's bag instead of her own had proved to be quite a challenge. The only things the mask-covered ninja had in his bag were some haphazardly placed weapons and another one of her dad's books.

I can't believe this guy doesn't have one thing that is actually functional for school...

Koharu turned to the girl next to her. "Could I borrow a piece of paper and a pen? I seem to have... left my bag at home."

The girl next to her looked down at Kakashi's bag, and then back up at Koharu. Giving her a weird look, the girl turned back to the front of the room and started copying down notes.

Koharu closed her eyes, trying to fight off the ever so tempting thought of storming out of the classroom. The brunette crossed her arms and frowned.

This is all that annoying pervert's fault... All he's done is make my life more difficult than it already is!

Slowly, time kept passing, but eventually, the bell rang. Koharu fumbled around before rising from her seat.

Can this day get any worse?

Much to her dismay, Koharu remembered her talk with Minato the night before.

"I guess I can stop by, but only for a few seconds!"

The brunette groaned. She loved Minato, but she had never found any interest in visiting his club.

Letting out a deep breath, Koharu turned around and headed toward Room 222.

—————————————

As Kakashi traveled from class to class, he constantly caught himself digging in his bag for Icha Icha. Every time he would reach his hand into "his" bag, he was met with an irritating disappointment. He remembered what Minato told him about some girl having his bag and sighed.

The masked ninja walked into class two minutes after the bell rang and sat down. As his sensei began lecturing, he groaned.

This is a joke... Am I actually supposed to pay attention?

He tried to listen, but gave up and placed this girl's bag on his desk.

Let's see what we have here...

When Kakashi opened the bag, for possibly the first time since he grabbed it yesterday at the bookstore, he became even more irritated.

Why is it so organized? It's just school...

Kakashi scoffed and pulled out her book.

Ha! And she thinks what I read is bad. Even when we have to read things like this for school, no one actually does it. But... she reads it for fun?