Grind on Me (Zayn)

You moaned and leaned back into Zayn as he grinded into you. Flipping your hair over your shoulder, you gasped as you received a bite to the point between your neck and your shoulder. Whimpering as he continued to suck harshly at it, Zayn's hands gripping your hips and holding you still. Then, everything stopped, leaving you dazed and confused.

You whirled around and glared at his smirking face. "What the hell?!" You yelled, still feeling the little spirals of heat swirl in your belly. His smirk grew as he roughly pulled you back to him, making you let out a grunt of surprise. You let out another groan as he grabbed your hair and yanked your head to the side, nipping at your earlobe harshly. What the hell was going on?! "So, correct me if I'm wrong babe, but do you think it's acceptable to leave in the middle of an argument and storm into a club, then dance with somebody who isn't your boyfriend? Hmm?" He growled.

Oh shit.

He actually Fucking growled.

God, that was hot.

When you didn't answer, he made an irritated sound in the back of his throat and suddenly yanked your arm, leading you into one of the back rooms. In the back of your head, you were wondering why a club had rooms, but whatever. Zayn pulled you into a dark room and slammed the door shut, turning to you in all his fury.

"Answer me! Is it acceptable?!" He yelled, his fists curling up. You flinched, startled by his anger, but you weren't scared. It was hot. And you knew that when Zayn was mad, it led to sex. And ALOT of it. "N-no." You answered weakly, trying to look as vulnerable as possible, hoping that he would go easy on you. He chuckled darkly, ripping off his shirt and stalking towards you.

"Don't even try it." He growled, lifting your chin up so that you could meet his eyes. "So, you wanna be a little slut and grind on random guys? Alright.

C'mon baby. Grind on me." He growled, slowly undoing the buckle on his belt. You gulped as you watched his every movement. Was he serious? He tsked, whipping off his belt and yanking down his pants. Your eyes widened as he comes to stand right in front of you, clad in only his form fitting boxers. "Here's how this is going to go. You are going to strip, I am going to watch. Then you will sit on the bed and wait for me. Is that simple enough for you?" He asked, and you could still tell he was mad, but you could now see the lust in his eyes.

So you complied. You stripped, and you sat on the bed. He watched, just like he said. But he never came, at least, not for awhile. He just stood there and watched you, and stared at you, making you fidget. The heat in his gaze, plus the heat in your stomach, was drenching your panties. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he walked over to the bed and say beside you.

"Very good. It's good to know you still remember who's in charge. Let's have a little reminder, shall we?" He mused, running his hand up and down your thigh, making your breath catch. Suddenly, you squealed as you were lifted into his lap, moaning slightly as he pressed your crotch into his hard length. "You wanna dance? You wanna grind?" He growled, slowly arranging you so that you were straddling him. "So, grind." He demanded, leaning back on his hands, raising his eyebrows when you didn't immediately comply.

You gulped, and cautiously startled moving your hips, never breaking eye contact with Zayn. But he gave no response. No, no, no. That was not good. So, you decided to up your game up. You ground down harder, more determined, biting your lip the way you knew drove him crazy. Then, he groaned, his eyes closing. You smirked and were about to say something, but was cut off by a moan as Zayn bucked his hips up.

"You. Are. Going. To. Come. Just. Like. This." He commanded between groans. "Just like the slut you are." You panted, getting closer and closer to completion.

"I-Shit-Zayn!!" You wailed, cumming hard. You barely registered Zayn's shout and he was cumming too.

You rolled off of Zayn and lay panting next to him. But instead of remaining there, you decided to play with him more. So you bolted. You were just opening the door, when a hand slammed the door shut and pushed you up against it.

"Where the hell do you think your going sweetheart? We've just started."

WELL FUCK

______________________

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile! But I did, I love you all!