The Cop (Niall)

You knew he was looking for you. He would always be looking for you until he caught you. Which would never happen, of course. You had been running for 9 years, you had gotten good at it. He would never find you, no matter how much he tried.

The authority's first became aware of you when you were 11, when you and your friends had gotten into a little trouble on the streets. There was not severe consequences, just a little slap on the wrist and a lecture from an over weight cop. But the moment you got out, you and your friends made a decision. You would become a Family, a Gang.

Two years later, the gang got into their first big fight. You had won, but several people from the opposite side had lost their lives, causing you to loose 3 members of your gang in Jail.

Finally, 4 years later, your gang ruled the streets. It had taken years, but you had forced any other gangs to submit, killing the ones who resisted. But that much blood shed attracted attention. The police had launched a full in man hunt, successfully nabbing the rest of your gang. Except you.

So you ran, and ran, and ran some more. You never stayed anywhere longer than two days, and you never, ever, under any circumstance, got close to anyone. Feelings got you killed. That was just the sad, horrible truth.

But you had underestimated the police. You had assumed that the moment you took off, they would loose interest. The opposite happened. They gave your case to a cop, Horan, you think his name was.

And he was good, you must say. He was always a step behind you, even a step ahead of you at times. It should have been as simple as that. The cop chasing the criminal, the ultimate cat and mouse game.

But it wasn't. Because you broke your number one rule. You let yourself feel. And feel about a cop, no less.

It all started on your first, and hopefully last, encounter.

~FLASHBACK~

* They sent that idiot cop after you again, you could just feel it. You hadn't actually seen him yet, but you could easily picture him. He would be some old, fat man, with some tacky facial hair. You permitted yourself to give a small smile at that mental image.

"I have to say, I thought I would be up against some old, jaded girl who didn't smile. But...I can see that I was wrong. Your gorgeous."

You stiffened, loosing the smile. This must be Horan. You take a deep breath and slowly turn around, and nearly fell to your knees. The old, balding fat mad idea couldn't have been more wrong. Before you stood a young Man, looking your age, if not one or two years older. His blonde hair is pushed back into a quiff, revealing sparkling blue eyes. Oh shit. He smirked and suddenly roughly grabbed your arms, making you cry out, and dragging you out into the alley. "I know I'm gorgeous, but damn" he smirked.

You grunted as you were thrown against the wall, your hands roughly pinned behind your back. "I've been looking for you for a long time, you don't know how great it feels to finally get you." He whispered in your ear, searching you for weapons.

You rolled your eyes and jerked your arms from his grip. "You didn't." You growled, just as your turn around and send him flying to the ground. You instantly run the opposite direction, but not before you take one last look.

Niall lifts his head up slightly and smirks. "Don't worry Luv. I'll find you!" He calls after you.*

~END OF FLASHBACK~

You keep replaying that night over in your head, wondering what it would be like to be his. Wondering what would have happened if he had actually caught you.

You shut off the tv in the tacky hotel room you were currently in. You were starving. So you called room service. It would be up soon.

"Room service!" Someone shouted, tapping on your door. You open it up, and immediately tried to close it again. But Niall was stronger, throwing open the door and taking you into his arms. You fought, hitting his chest and screaming in frustration when that only made him hold you tighter.

"Sh, sh shhhh darling. It's okay. I got you." He coos, grabbing your hands and softly stroking his thumbs over them.

You look up at him, getting tired. "I-I don't think I can run anymore." You weakly whimper, leaning your head against his chest.

"Then don't. I've caught you."

"And never let me go." You whisper, as Niall softly kisses you.

______________________

Comment vote and read!

Love you all!

The more you vote, the more faster I update! :D

Luv you all!