Streets of Sin

The four cyborgs walked through the ruined part of Atlas. Something felt different about it. There wasn't any undead nearby, buildings seem less modern, and strange insects are seen buzzing through the sky.
"Where are we?", Alpha questioned while scanning the area. Delta and Omega scanned around too for Alpha's assistance. After a while of scanning it was certain they were in Atlas's old red-light district. How was this place still intact?
"Something ain't right here.", Omega said aloud. Everyone pulled out their weapons out to be ready for anything. They walked around and found a strange box with tentacles on it. Delta placed a hand on it as the tentacle withdrew and let him open the box. Weapons cycled through and stopped on a smg called The Pharaoh. Alpha, Omega, and Penny took turns opening it. Now that the four were armed and ready they ventured down the street. Soon enough the undead ran towards them as they were gunned down with ease.
"This is actually pretty easy eh?", Alpha asked as he reloaded his Kuda. The group kept killing the undead and exploring until the ground shook violently.
"What the hell was that?", Alpha questioned. Soon the ground started shaking more as creature that looked like it was related to Cthulhu was running towards them. The ground gunned it down and killed the large wasp like creatures that flew out of its body. The group kept going until they found a chained door. Alpha and Delta started kicking it as Penny and Omega kept watch. Upon opening the door, a portal was seen visible. The four walked up to it and opened the portal. They all walked in as they were being taken somewhere else, someplace different.