Cinema of The Dead

After getting into the theater, the dead were already chasing after them. The undead screams echoed in the halls as the group ran towards the auditorium. They spotted the same drink machines they used earlier. They now noticed a strange symbol on them. A hand holding an atom, the number 935 in the center of it. They haven't found the box yet and needed weapons fast. Yang ran to one of the chalk outlines and pressed a hand against it, causing a gun to appear out of thin air. She grabbed it and told everyone her discovery. Everyone got a weapon and started fighting off the zombies. Soon a familiar "FETCH ME THEIR SOULS" was heard as Hellhounds started appearing again. After the last one was killed, a glowing ammo box appeared. Leaf grabbed it and everyone was given ammo for both their current weapons and their personal weapons. Everyone was ecstatic, but the undead screams snapped them back to reality and the matter at hand. James found the power switch and flipped it, soon a new kind of zombie started crawling from the roof, Nova Zombies. Sawtooth unloaded a shot into one as it exploded into green gas. The gas caused everyone to cough heavily and start running to another room. They noticed a strange platform on the ground, it seemed something was brought there. They then remembered, there was a strange structure in the auditorium and thought it was a teleporter. They all tested it and were taken to the projector room, the zombies were mindlessly roaming the auditorium. They took the chance to shoot down at them. Soon they were teleported back to the lobby. The undead screams came again, signaling their approach. They ran to the alley way that a door led to and found the box. Weiss opened the box and immediately, the teddy bear came out. They had to leave now, there was no other choice. After managing to escape, they ran to wherever they could get to for safety.