The Iron Dragon

The group came to after the teleportation. The saw they were in a new facility, one on the mountains. A set of familiar footsteps were visible in the snow. They followed the footsteps until they found a group of four. It was Team DLSK, they seemed very shaken about something. Daniel saw the large group and pointed one of his hammers that were in shotgun mode at them.
"Stay back! I'll blow your Fucking heads open!", he yelled not knowing they were human still. Ruby stepped forward and said,
"Danny it's us, we're not zombies. We won't hurt you." Daniel lowered his weapon as he let a sigh of stress and relief. The other three saw them and ran to give them a hug. After they had they little reunion, the sound of fire was heard. An armored zombie landed in front of the group.
"It's back again!",Lynn yelled. Daniel turned his shotguns back into hammers and started to fight it. Daniel was nearly killed, but Yang rushed in and punched it causing the zombie to stagger back. Goji and Frost grabbed it's arms and held it still. Daniel smashed it's head with one of his hammers. They saw another teleporter, and studied it. There was another language written on it.
"I think we should give it a shot.",Sun said as he stepped up to it. Everyone thought he was right about this and stepped on. The machine activated and teleported them. Where they were sent was a broken city.