Crazy

The group entered the hospital, and found various torture devices. Ruby and Velvet were absolutely spooked by this and the clung to the closes person nearby. The voices of the people who were tortured here echoed through the halls. They saw the same drink machines.
"Fuck it I'll drink this. I'm thirsty anyways!", Sawtooth said as he kicked a machine that said 'Double Tap Root beer'. The lighting was off in the machine.
"There might be a power switch nearby. That might help.", Neptune said in attempt to help. Everyone agreed to look. The group was split into two groups to search. After they split up, a mechanical door shutting, separating them forcefully. They had to find the power switch, fast. The left side of the building had a group consisted of Teams JGSS, CFVY, and CRDN. The right side group had RWBY, JPNR, and ZFLB. After a little traversing through debris, they came to a courtyard balcony where the two groups saw each other. They called out to each other, awakening the dead. The first zombie rose and let out it's shrill scream. The groups looked down in horror to see the undead rising from the ground. They ran to power room that was labeled by arrows made out of lightning bolts. After opening the door, the groups reunited into the bigger group. They flipped the switch on and found the box in the same room. Zap kicked it open and grabbed a pair of pistols that appeared from the box. Everyone grabbed their weapons and ran to the four different machines. Sawtooth was the first to drink 'Double Tap'. After downing the bottle, he started firing twice as much as he did before. Blake drank 'Quick Revive' and stated it was her favorite, despite tasting like fish. Zap and Ruby grabbed enough 'Speed Cola' for everyone and felt gittery after one bottle. Frost chugged a whole bottle of 'Juggernog' and felt strong, and slightly tipsy. The drinks were 'expiremental'. The drinks helped plenty with fighting off the undead, but Cardin got the Teddy Bear and the box disappeared. With the disappearance of the box, there was no other choice than to escape. After escaping they reached a new location. The location itself was a theater.