New Guild, New Life

A/N
Since had written a Sting X Reader, people have encouraged me to write a Rogue X Reader. So here's the first chapter, enjoy!
〜〜〜〜
New Guild, New Life
Your POV
"I'm back, guys!" I hollered happily to arrive at my Guild.

A few months ago I had joined Sabertooth.
・・・
"Hey!" I slammed the door to Sabertooth's guild open.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! Barging in here!" A tempered blonde screamed at me.

"Look, Pineapple, you're talking to the newest member of Sabertooth. So tell me- who the hell are you to be screaming at me?" His eyes widened a little.

"M-Master?" He turned back to the giant man.

"It's true. She's will be a very good addition to our guild. So respect her." He said in a harsh voice and Sting shuttered.

"Fine. I'm Sting." He held out his hand, turning his head away as if he were disgusted.

"(Y/N)." I grabbed his hand firmly, cracking his knuckles.

"Where's the other one?" I asked letting go, his hand now a little swollen.

"You could at least apologize for breaking my fingers!" A small smirk met my lips, as he went back to my question. "What 'other one'?"

"The other Twin Dragon, baka." He turned his head to the side a little.

"What's all the noise about?" The blackette I was looking for, walking out.

"That's him right there." Sting pointed, but I already knew.

"Who are you?" He stopped in front of me, bending down a little to meet my height.

"(Y/N). I'm a new guild member!" I smiled.

"Oh. I'm Rogue."

"Rogue, mm?"
・・・
"Did you pick up my ramen?" Rogue asked with a bland face, staring right at me.

"Oh! I must've forgotten. I'm sorry, I'll go back to get it!" I began rushing out the door as Sting stepped in front of me.

"No way, it's dark now. And it's probably cold." He looked down on me.

"You act like I'm Yukino! I can walk in the dark by myself without getting hurt."

"Hey!" She said offended, but I kept on.

"And that's what a microwaves for!" I thought about the cold ramen.

"Let it go, you're not going back out." I narrowed my eyes at him. He'd been extremely overprotective of me the last week or so.

"Rogue! Tell him to let me go out." I demanded.

"Like he said, just forget about it." My eyebrow twitched in anger. I stormed back into the room they had given me and plopped down on my bed.

'Why? I don't understand what the big deal is. Sting's being overprotective and Rogue keeps taking his side. It's getting irritating.' I thought. Soon enough, I drifted to sleep in my own thoughts.

Dream
"Slow down!" A little me chased after the laughing boy.

"You're gonna have to catch me!" He laughed as we ran around the park.

I pouted and tried to move my feet faster. The sun was beaming in my eyes as I tripped on some mulch and fell.

"(Y/N)..?" He ran to me looking at my scraped shoulder.

"A-are you okay?" He looked at it, blood oozing.

"I don't think so, look! It's bleeding red stuff!" I sniffled.

He took off his shirt and I immediately blushed and turned my head. He snickered at my actions. He tied his t-shirt around my shoulder.

"T-thank you." I said, still flustered.

He grabbed my chin and turned it towards him. His face suddenly turned serious.

"Hey, will you promise me something?" He smiled.

"Yeah, sure."

"Promise that when we're older, we'll be together." He grabbed my hand, grinning.

My eyes widened a little, then softened.

"Of course!"
・・・
I smiled in my sleep, remembering the promise I made with a sweet, little boy, 12 years ago.

Wonder how he is and what he's doing now. Probably happy with someone else. Any guy as nice as him, could get any girl he wanted, unless he chose not to be with one.
・・・
In the Main Guild Hall
Narrative POV
"What do you thinks up with her?" A curious Sting asked Rogue, hand on his hips.

"I don't know. Just stop treating her like she's weak, then maybe she'll go back to normal." Rogue said bluntly.

"But... If she did get hurt, it'd be on us!"

"No, it'd be on her. She's 19, Sting. She isn't the 7-year old (Y/N) we knew. She's grown and capable of holding her own now." Sting's eyes gazed at the floor, remembering years ago. The summer they had all played together. He shook his head.

"I know that... But still." Sting looked nostalgic.

"I wish it was old times too. She wasn't as tsundere back then." Rogue chuckled to himself.

"Yeah, you're right." Sting laughed along.

Minerva hid behind a nearby wall, eavesdropping. Her eyes watered in just the slightest.

"What... About me.?"
〜〜〜〜
So, that's the end of the chapter! Chapter two, coming soon!

Join the Steamboat community! Just talk to krystalsenpai or me-

*Read On, Rogue Lovers