Are

I awoke. In some building. I was on the floor and I got up. I groaned holding my head before walking around. I go to pull out my gun but. It's gone. So is my knife. I looked down. Fuck... I turned to see a few zombies coming my way. Shit... I ran to find an exit but all I ran into was more and more zombies. I tripped as one lunches at me and it flies over me. I get up and push it as I keep running. I found an elevator and I ran to it and threw my shoe at the butto. Well before I could get there so it had time to open and close and I flew into the door just in time for it to shut peacefully. I slumped down and hit the emergency stop button. I then just sat there and cried softly. Emotional reasons. Not pain wise. I got up after a while. I dusted myself off and I turned it back on. When the door opened to two zombie police officers chomping on a fresh body. I knew I could he some weapons. I lewred them to me and I took ones gun and shot both of them. Then they're victim and loaded all the bullets into one gun. I sighed and looked at the person they where eating. It was a kid. I looked then I threw up. I held a car as I looked down then I get up and run my hand through my hair. Walking out of that building.