Dead.

I looked through the stuff. Not knowing what was all here. I found a coat and another gun. I put it in my back pocket. I looked at Vince. Then casey. Then a survivor that looked really pretty. I looked at her. Who are you?.. If I may ask. She coughed and smiled. My names Liz. I nod. Well. Liz. You feeling alright? She nods. I'm ok. I looked over at Natalee. I sat next to her and then she woke up. I looked and touched her hand. She pulled it away and I forgot that we weren't together yet. Natalee groaned a bit. The hell you want? I shrugged. Your time? She sighed. Ya got it. Now what's up. I smile a bit. I proceed to tell her everything that happened in my coma and she looked at me and sighed. Looks like. You have quite an imagination and memory. She looked at me. You looking to have your fantasy relationship with me. Or the one we got now. I blush a small bit. I think. I'd like the fantasy one. But thenZ that would come true. So it would be. A truthful relationship. She rolled her eyes. Let me think about it. I nod. Ok.. Thank you. I hear a vigorous beep from one machine then I see that Liz has turned into walker and got out of her bed and bit into someone's neck. I took out my gun and shot the victim and the predator. I sighed and looked away.