Memories.

Leo's pov.

It's been three days since Almery told me the truth and it hasn't been the same. when ever we talk its a stiff and akward conversation. I also notice that before she leaves Almery always looks back like she's waiting for me to call her back and say i remember everything, but no such thing is gonna happen. I don't believe her i'm pretty sure if I loved her I doubt I could ever forget her. She's just too unforgetable. it was about six o'clock Almery had left 2 hours ago. The doctor had just walked in so i thought i would ask a question. "Hey Dr. Marquez i have a question, is it possible to lose your memory frtom a tramatic event?" " yes, its a  type of amnesia closely tied to selective memory. Why? What brought this up?" Marquez inquired. " It was something Almery said when i asked her what incident she was talking about?" "What exactly do you remeber from your past and what did she tell you." " well she said that we made a promise to each other and the next day we were supposed to meet up but i got hit by a car to save her aparrently after that a week later when she visited i didn't remeber her." i said taking a deep breath when i finished. "Do you remeber anything from before you were seven?" "  yeh" "what do you remember about Almery since ypu were seven?" " absoulutly nothing I just met her not even a full year ago." how long have you been living in your current home?" " since i was three" " well i'm gonna help you by giving you a clue to Almery's past before you lose her forever" "What do ypu mean lose her forever?" " Almery hs been your neighbor since you guys were three don't you thinj it;s strange to have been neighbors for that long and to only have just met her?" i stared dumb founded " did she always live in that house?" " i can't leek anymore information from almery's file sorry" the doctor said. What Dr.MArquez finally sunk in when he left. Ot was strange that i had never met Almery before about a year ago if we were nieghbors that long even if she didn't live in that house i should have atleast seen here. so thoughy and thought. Slowly drifting to sleep in the process.