Well you know

Leo Pov.

I guess its time I start to spill my guts. Tyler's my best friend and the only person I got left so I'm gonna tell him every thing. I can't deal with anymore secrecy; but where do you start I guess you could say the beginning but when exactly is that. I could start at the beginning of high school but is that really the best place. Maybe I should start from the airport and go backwards. I don't know and it hurts so much to think right now. Will I even be able to get the words out my heart physically hurts to think about her. I can't chicken out now though he is literally sitting right in front of me. " Start at the beginning of high school I already know about before then." Tyler wasn't going to rush me with this it seems. I just hope I can finish the story. " I hope you don't mind the excessive detail but the story wont make since without it." "I'll live do whatever you need we've got all day long." Well here goes nothing...

I saw life in black and white everything was routined nothing changed or had color or suprised anyone. I did the same thing everyday woke up, ate breakfast, went to school talked to some friends, went to practice and went home. weekends I watched tv, ate , read books and danced to songs the i already knew by heart. That all changed when I met almery again..."

It took me about 3 hours to tell him everything that happen up until my and Almery's last argument, my throat felt like it was closing now it hurt more to think about what I said to her in those five minutes then I did to repeat her name the hundred time I did to tell the first half of the story. My eyes kept fogging but I didn't want to cry, I tried to keep talking but words wouldn't come out now my throat felt clogged. There was a very familiar burn in my nose and behind my eyes but I promised myself. I won't cry, I'm done crying. I was holding my breath now. I refuse to cry I my tear duck need to just dry up already. "She- she said that she was coming to say good bye. this was before i remebered everything so when she wouldn't tell me why she was leaving i got angry I called her a lier, and, and I'm sorry man I can't say it all again I said so many things i regret. I hurt her Tyler I made her cry, and chased her away she's my everything." "Leo all I can tell you is to let her go. I won't say move on yet but don't beat yourself up forever. You need to get back on your feet and start marching forward." I nodded. i was ready to stop this bull shit so i would get better.