Was it really a lie

"why are you with her ? You said you were to busy to deal with me not that you were on a date. Then with her of all people Almery I mean come on I'm so much better than her." the girl yelled. Leo didn't respond. I stared at the door enraged. Actually enraged isn't the right word I was hurt, disappointed, and most of all I felt betrayed. "I love you and I thought you felt the same way " the girl shouted. " love you too but" Leo started I back away from the door a few steps feeling as If someone was ripping my heart right out of my body. I walked back to the door to listen again there were foot steps the sound of slapping then foot steps toward the door . I wanted to cry, scream, and disappear at the same time but I stood there frozen not wanting to see what would walk out of the door. The food was now cold. A girl walked out the room and glared at me . She was my height with long hair long story short she was beautiful. The girl walked away and I faced Leo he was talking but I didn't hear anything. A tear rolled down my face as I backed away. "Almery I , I mean it was" he tried to explain but ignored him and said I was gonna warm up his food. All I really did was run to the kitchen put the food down and hide in the closet.