Day one

I know this started really boring and the fist chap. was really short but this should be alot better.

Chap. 2 Meeting him Day one

The day started like any other day. I went to some school in some town seeing scenes that should have been beautiful and full of color in black and white.I went to first period talked to some friends old friends 'til class started . Then the teacher intro duced him , Leo Hawkins. He was pretty cute but seemed frightened by every one in the class but me. The teacher sat Leo next to me seeing how i seemed to calm him down. He sat next to me at lunch and seemed to open up when I got to see his beautiful Brown eyes. Then I noticed I saw him in color.

As the day went on he talked but only to me. his voice was kind, gentle, and comforting. Also something about him made me feel safe a feeling very few people gave me. the school day ended but my friends had club to go to and i needed to think so i walking home alone. After five minutes or so i noticed leo was going in the same direction. I remembered my mom saying something about our nieghbor having a son my age but didn't thimk it would be leo. the leo I knew acted nothing like how our nieghbors descrided. the leo they describe was always outside playing with little kids and was only shy around around people who intimidated him. Finally i stoped and let Leo catch up to me and we walked home together. That night i heard all of my friend's thoughts on him. She the thought that he was too timid and was weird. I stood up for him and she asked if if I liked him of course I Said no but deep down i wasn't sure. Imean why did i care what peolpe were saying about him he was only i friend and i just met him today right? how could i fall for someone in a day?