Reason one,

Dear Ashton,

you were my closest friend throughout high school. Until you met Jessica, she stole you.

I regret not fighting for my friendship with you, but I knew I wouldn't be chosen over that blonde barbie doll. Because I knew you having her would be better than going through your best friends death right? No, Max I need you. Well now, I've granted your wish to be in peace with Jessica, cause all you wanted me to do was leave you with Jessica. So I did.

I was so glad you never caught on to my huge crush on you, that was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I trusted you when you said you would never leave me Ash. I did. I'm sorry, I wish you could come back Max. But I guess were all wrong sometimes right?

I was hoping I wouldn't have to sit here and write a pointless letter to you that you would probably throw away. But if you are reading this, Meet me at the Church down on main street on the 25th, I hope to not see you there Ashy.

Sincerely Hated,

Max Moore.

I cannot believe max is gone, I totally screwed my friendship up with her, she was my world. I truly loved her, and now I won't ever be able to tell her that because she's gone now. I wish I never meet Jessica, I would still be able to hold my Max in my arms. A tear slid out of ashton's every as he reread the note M.M. left him and feel asleep to the sound of his tears.