Chapter Eighteen

(Heather's POV)

For breakfast, I made blueberry pancakes, extra crispy bacon, and scrambled eggs that consist of more cheese than egg. Skylar loved this stuff. She ate it at least four times a week. Anyway, I got everything on a plate, but some butter on the pancakes and grabbed the bottle of syrup. She's really picky about that, so I didn't want to piss her off. Pissed off pregnant Skylar wouldn't go well. I laughed at my thoughts, and started to head up the stairs to our room.

I walked into the room, and she was still sleeping. She was adorable when she slept. Honestly, I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.  I set her food and the syrup down on the side table, and kissed her lips softly. She slowly opened her eyes, and smiled at me. It was that adorable, sleepy smile. Everything she does is adorable to me.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." I said. 

"Goodmorning, baby." She looked at the clock and her eyes went wide. I think she realized that it was a school day. She was about to hurry out of bed, but I stopped her.

"Sweetie, it's okay. Look. I made you your favorite breakfast. Just sit back, and eat. I'll call the school and tell them you weren't feeling well due to the pregnancy, your mom isn't here, and I'm watching over you. Alright?" She just nodded and I walked into the hallway and pulled out my phone. I unlocked it, and realized I had a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey. I know you and Skylar are together, even though she's with child and all. I'm proud of you. You're going to be a great second mama.

Me: Who is this...?

Unknown: A friend. That's all you need to know. Go back to taking care of your girl.

That was weird. I shrugged it off and called the school.

"Hello, South Haven High, this is Kayla." Kayla was the secratary. She was twenty-six and one of the sweetest people I know. She's always so upbeat and positive.

"Hey Kayla, it's Heather."

"Hey sweetcheeks! What's going on? You and Sky are both absent."

"Yeah, she wasn't feeling too great and slept in today. Probably because of the baby. But her mom isn't here so I'm taking care of her for the day. So, can we be formally excused?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course darling! I was a teen mom, I know it's hard. You're both excused today. Try to be here tomorrow, alright?"

"Alright, thank you!"

"Any time." I hung up and smiled to myself. I loved Kayla. Better than the bitch we had last year, Ms. Moses. If there was a pregnant student, she wouldn't let them get away with anything. She was dead set against teen parents, as to where Kayla is, or was, one. It makes me feel better about mine and Sky's situation.

I walked back into our room, and she was devouring her food. I smiled and leaned against the wall. She looked at me, shocked and embarresed. I laughed and sat next to her, putting my arm around her waist and my other hand on her belly. I loved feeling her babybump. I just couldn't wait her Hazelyne to start kicking. I wanted to feel it. I also have to discuss some things about the baby and Skylar to Mom. And my parents. This thing is pretty complicated, but well worth it. I love this girl, she loves me, and everything is perfect.

------------

Later on that day, Mom came home. Skylar had passed out, again, so I figured now would be a great time to talk to her. 

"Mom, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course. What is it, sweetie?" 

"Sit down. Please." She and I both sat at the table in the dining room.

"Now, I understand if you say no or think it's a bad idea, but I want to get a house for me, Skylar, and Hazelyne. I would need you to co-sign for it, due to the fact that we are minors. I would have a housekeeper, a great babysitter, and the house would be almost completely customized for us. It would be five rooms. One for me and Sky, one for Haze, play room, media, and a spare room for you or Zane. I feel it is a very good idea. She is already very mature and---"

"Honey, it's okay. I understand, and I will allow it. As long as it is completely done before the baby is born and I can stay every other weekend." She smiled warmly at me.

"Deal." I hugged her, and she returned it kindly. I loved this woman. If only she was alright with lesbian relationships. I want to tell her about me and Sky, but I know she would be against it right now. Skylar wants to wait until after Hazelyne in born, because she think's the "I'm-a-Lesbian" bomb will be less than it was when she announced her pregnancy. Makes sense I suppose.

"Oh, Mom. Don't tell Sky about the house. I want it to be a surprise." She nodded, and I went back to the room. I hopped on the computer to check Facebook. I uploaded the pictures, and tagged her in them of course, and wanted to see if there were any comments on the most recent one. There was.

I looked at the picture, and I loved it. The caption was "Skylar's 17 week baby-bump! Love our daughter already<3"

There were two-hundred and seven likes on it, and five comments.

Adrian: Awwww! So cute! You guys are gonna be great mamas!<3

Zane: Yeah, she's going to be beautiful. She is Skylar's daughter after all(:

Aaron: She's your kid too Zane. You and Skylar? Perfect child. just sayin.

Analeise: ....ew. Shes gonna be a bad mother. I can see it already. that's fucked. why wouldnt you fuck that Zane? damn. Have fun with child support if heather's raising it. That right there set me off. Zane commented on it again, and after I read it, I'm gonna send that bitch a message. I don't wanna make drama public.

Zane: Excuse me, Lee? You dated her for over a year, and you didn't take your chance to get with her. I admitted my feelings, she was curious, and boom. Baby. She's going to be a great mother with the support of her GREAT girlfriend, me, and her mother. She is more mature than you ever will be. She is going to raise that little girl right. I won't be paying child support due to the fact that Heather and I discussed finances, so if you would please step off and get out of our lives. Okay? Thank you.

Go Zane. Defending my girl and Hazelyne. I salute you. Now, to message the bitch.

Me: Hi, Analeise. I understand that you are upset about me and Skylar, and you disapprove of OUR daughter. Well, let me tell you this. Just because you fucked up with her, doesn't mean you have the right to talk shit. Yeah, she beat the shit out of you. You cheated on her. She's a good person, and you should know that. You know damn well she is going to be a great mother. Hell, she is responsable. She takes care of herself when she can, she's doing everything she can to make sure the pregnancy is good. Plus, she has me. A girlfriend who actually cares. In fact, we are moving in together after Hazelyne is born. Now, if you don't stop talking shit, and speaking things that aren't true, I will not hesitate to kick your ass myself. Stay out of my life, and Zane's and especially Skylar's Thanks :)

Well, I didn't say what I wanted to. I'm a bit too mature for that, but I needed to get rid of the drama. I logged off of Facebook, and decided to look for houses. Of course, I was looking in the "rich bitch" area because I wanted the best for us. I was also looking for a five bed, three bath to own. Not rent. Let the hunt begin.