Meomeries

Your P.O.V.

I woke up on a bed and sat up. The boy I saw yesterday was looking at me. "Gah! Strangers shouldn't sneak in on people." I said inspecting him. He looked fimilar, but I couldn't remember where. "How do you you feel?" He said smirking. I got up and streched. "Eh." I sat on the bed. "So. Who exactly are you?" His grin fell. "You were.... my.... You know what never mind." I sighed, it felt like we had a connection, I really did. I took his hand. "I'm sorry for your loss." He smiled at my hands touching his. I sat closer to him, "I am really sorry...." He looked at me. "Dipper, my name is Dipper. You used to call me Dipstick." I nnodded, not remember that. The door opened and the girl rushed in holding a big, pink book.

Mable's P.O.V.

"Dipper! Dipper! You know how we brought Stan's meomery? Well, I have been keeping a meomery book of all the good times this summer! Show her this!" I gave Dipper the book and sat next to y/n. She took the book and started flipped threw it.

Your P.O.V.

I took the book and looked at it. It had a picture of Dipper, Mable, and me of doing different things. Going to the pool, golfing, at a party, in the woods, a whole lot of diffrent things. "Mable...... where is Candy and Grenda in this picture?" I asked. Mable gasped. "Yay! You remember me!" Dipper looked at me. "What about us?" I shook my head. "Just countinue." Mable said pointing to the book. I flipped the page and starred at the title. It was 'Dipper and y/n romances'. It had pictures of Dipper and I doing stuff together. 

Holding hands, blushing at each other, smiling, and..... kissing?! I looked at Dipper. "I remember everything now, but did this really happen?" Dipper nodded and held my hand. "Do you feel anything for me?" I shook my head. "I'm sorry, I don't." Dipper's head fell and I gulped. He slowly raised his head and he pounced on me. I squired as he slammed his lips on mine. I grinned and kissed him back. "I love you Dipstick." He grinned. "I live you too."