Bonding

Your P.O.V.

Dipper carried me all the way downstairs and  put me on a chair. "Pine Tree, why did you carry me down here?" He grinned. " You like video games, don't you. Cause, I'm going to beat you, mwahaha!" I sat back. What Dipper didn't know is that I'm a killer gamer. "What's in it for me?" I asked. Dipper sat besides me. "If I win, I get 5 bucks and I to gloat about for the rest of the day...." I cut him off. "And if I win I get a kiss and 10 bucks." Dipper grinned. "Deal." We both said. 

An Hour Later.....

"Yes! I win. You got owned, Dr. Fun Times. Now, my payment please." I said scooting closer to him. "One, no fair! Also, how did you get a the nicknames I've been called?"  I gave him a look. "Really? Really? Isn't it obvious, bro-bro?" He hit himself. "Mable told you didn't she?" I threw my arms over his headand grinned. "Yep. Please don't seek revenge." Dipper laughed. "I wouldn't, she is my sister." Blushing, I laid my head on his chest and yawned. 

Dipper's P.O.V.

I lovingly looked at y/n as she laid her head on my chest. "Did you still want your payment?" She looked at me and blushed. "Sure, if you want...." I slammed my lips on hers and smirked as she melted into me. "The 10 bucks will come later, I promise." I whispered as I took off my hat. Once she pulled away, I turned on the TV. "Ducktective! Ducktective!" She chanted. I waved her away and changed the channel to Ducktective. "Happy?" She nodded and snuggled closer to me. I kissed her forhead and cuddled her closer. 

After a while I felt myself fall asleep.

Mable's P.O.V.

I walked in with a camera, video taping the whole thing. "Proof of the future Mrs. Pines." I whispered. I had gotten the last ten minutes on flim, without them knowing. I turned the TV and frowned. "Crap! They were watching Ducktective without me!" I glared at my brother as I backed out of the room. "Watch your back. Cause I just baked some pranks."