Who is Y/n?

Pretend he is older

Pretend he is older. Sorry, couldn't find a better picture.

Your P.O.V.

I walkedaround the dark room,  waiting for Bill to come. "It seems like you beat me to your mind. So, darling, do we have a deal?" I walked up to him. "Your human form is so hot Bill, I haven't seen your demon form. Care to show me?" I asked sweetly, trying to stall. He smiled and pushed me against a wall. "If I'm hot, why change?" I grabbed him and pressed a kiss to his lips. Oh gosh Dipper, I am so sorry. Bill smiled and pulled away. "Why don't we sit down and continue?" He asked. I nodded and sat in his human-flesh-thing couch, praying that Mable would shoot me.

Dipper's P.O.V.

"I have to shoot her bro-bro." Mable said touching her shoulder. I nodded and stood up. "She is like that. Always sacrificing herself for others. I just... ket me do it." I kissed her one more time. "I will always love you." I took the gun, inputted the words and looked at Mable. "You can do it." I turned it on and the bright blue light hit y/n.

Your P.O.V.

I pulled away from Bill. Laughing I shook my head. "Your done for Bill. My friend have blasted me with the meomery gun. Your done for." Bill turned to me murder on his eyes. "What? I thought you loved me?" I grinned. "Well you thought wrong." I punched his face and jumped on him. The blue light began to disintegrate everything. "Your killing yourself too! You will never ever again remember Pine Tree again!" I growled. "I will always remember him, and nothing can change that." Everything became blue and then I saw daylight.

I saw two kids I had never seen before. "Y/n! Your alive!" The girl in the sweater yelled. I backed up. "Who... who.... who are you people?" The girl looked at the boy and they nodded. I saw them raise a stick to my head and I saw blackness