Star and Mable

Dipper P

Dipper P.O.V.

I held her in my arms as I carried her back to the shack. She was still sobbing as I laid her down on my bed. I sat next to her and stroked her beautiful hair. Her eyes was shut closer her as I kissed her lips. "Are you okay?" I whispered softly into her ear. She shot up and buried her head into my vest. "Shh..... It's okay, it's okay. Let it out." She moaned and cloasped on me. Her eyes feel closed and she fell asleep.  I craddled her in my arms before kissing her on the head and left.

Your P.O.V.

After Dipstick left, I snuck down stairs tto see Mable. "Psst..... Mable, come with me. It's an emergency!" I whispered to her. "Okay, let's go talk in the woods." She grabbed my hand in pulled me outside. "What's up?" She asked. I cleared my throat. "Bill Cipher." Mable gasped and looked at me. "Well, I had a vision where Bill said either, I be his queen or he..... would hurt Dipper." I hugged her. "But..... Wait I have an idea!" Mable excitedly said taking out her phone. "Who could help us....... Grenda? Nope....... Candy? Nope....... Wendy? Nope........ Star? Oh, my gosh! She could get us another meomery easer gun!" She texted her friend. "Mable...... Since Bill is after me, we can use the meomery gun on me." Mable looked at me. "I'm sorry..... Do you know what happens when we use it?" I nodded. "My meomeries, all gone. I wouldn't remember who I was, or who you are." A vortex opened and a girl and a boy came out.

"Star! Marco! You came!" Mable squealed. The yellowed haired girl hugged Mable. "I got the text. What's the problem?" Mable looked at her. "Y/n here is in trouble with you-know-who. And we need a meomery easer gun.' Star gasped and looked at me. "I am so sorry." The guy next to her rolled her eyes. "Let's get on with this then!"  Star looked at the boy next to her. "Geez Marco! This giel is sacrificing herself for the world, be nice!" Marco starred at me. "Then let's come on, I know we ALL hate Bill. So let's destroy him. " Star nodded and kissed his cheek. "Okay, let's do this."

Mable's P.O.V. 

Star held out her wand and looked at y/n. "Meomery gun blast!" A bright red blast came out and everyone fell backwards. Star got up and picked up the gun. "Mable, here is the gun. I guess my work here is done. Bye, Mable." I accepted the gun and hugged her. "Thanks Star, your the best! I call you after thjs has blown over." Star smiled and cut a hole with her scissors and pulled Marco in with her. I turned to y/n, "Well, you better say goodbye to Dipper before it's too late." She nodded and we left for the Mystery Shack.