Dipper Gleeful and Reader

Your P

Your P.O.V.

I smiled out the window as we stopped. The door opened and I stepped out and someone grabbed me. "Don't scream, or your dead." I shut my mouth and closed my eyes as they shoved me toward a cliff. My eyes flew open as I fell off the cliff.

I held my breath, waiting for a painful death. Nothing happened. Warm arms enclosed around me. "Your really shouldn't jump off cliff, sweetheart." I opened my eyes and saw Dipper Gleeful smiling at me. "Dipper?" I said looking at us. He was hovering about 5 feet off the ground. "I love you to much to let you die, my queen." 

I blushed as he set me down. "Thanks." He grabbed my hand. "No problem, no let's get in the Tent before some girls start to attack me from massive fangirling." I giggle and instinctedly I kissed him, but pulled away and almost smacked myself.

"Come on, Mable is inside, cleaning up the bloo...... um, mess from earlier." I looked at him, wait.... was he about to say.... blood? (And if your wondering, yes, yes he was. Like, if you notice, in the picture above there is blood seeping out if the hole.) 

I took his arm, remember that I was just pretending so we could get out of here. Walking into his room I turned around. Dipper grabbed me and stuck his lips on mine. I moaned, his lips were so soft and warm, I melted into him. He pulled me into his bed and pulled his fingers threw my hair.

His grinned as I struggled to pull away, "I love you. More then anything, I don't show affection to just anyone. Sometimes not even to my own sister." (Really, look at this picture)

I kissed him and brushed his hair to reveal his birthmark

I kissed him and brushed his hair to reveal his birthmark. "Did I ever tell you that your birthmark is amazing." Dipper smiled and kissed me harder. My eyes wandered to the clock. 11:59! Crap, they would be here any mintue and Mr-Evil-Dipper-Guy is still awake. I heared a click as someone opened the door. Dipper raised his head, but I slammed my lips on his and pulled him into the bed.

Dipper Pines P.O.V.

I snuck in with Mable and turned to the corner and saw y/n kissing a very good looking version of me ((not to say Im not good looking)). I stiffled a gasped and Mable shook me. "Come on, downstairs!" We raced downstairs hoping to free Bill and get home.