05

"you are so adorable kiddo."
-
As Taehyung dragged Jungkook to his place,Kookie was confused as to where is friend is leading all of a sudden. But Jungkook kept his mouth closed since he trust his Taehyung.

Soon they abruptly stopped, making Jungkook bump into Taehyung slightly. Taehyung just inwardly cooed at how cute Kookie is. Jungkook simply blushed from slight embarrassment and sheepishly said,"sorry".

Once that was over, Kookie finally saw that they arrived at someone's house. He was wondering who's house it was, but his thoughts were interrupted with Tae saying,"Welcome to my humble abode." and leading Kookie inside.

Kookie saw that Taehyung was pretty disorganized when it came to his home, with papers scattered everywhere , some empty cups lying around here and there and items of clothing spewed left and right in the living room. Taehyung gave out an quiet apology before leading Jungkook upstairs to his room.

When they arrived at Tae's room, Jungkook immediately hopped on the bed (not before taking his shoes off of course) and sighed. Taehyung found that sight cute and told Jungkook with a fond smile, " You are adorable kiddo. "

That comment made Jungkook flustered for a while before he finally got to his right state of mind. Taehyung sat beside Kookie and did the unexpected.
He pulled Kookie into his embrace and cuddled with him on the bed. Jungkook was surprised but, Taehyung's embrace was so comforting he fell asleep. Taehyung was going to say something but then realized that Jungkook was sleeping from hearing the soft snores escaping his mouth. And to be honest, Taehyung didn't have the heart to wake him up and decided to sleep as well.

a/n : ok so ik I haven't updated in like years so I do apologize but, HEY !!! I finally updated but it took a while bc I was busy with summer reading and school just recently started for me. Hopefully I'll update next week. I love you guys !!!!

Omg look how cute they are I cry guys :'))))

Ok see ya later guys,
Len