DONT DIE HARRY !!!! The Quidditch match of death!!

It was the day of the Quidditch match. I at least TRIED to encourage Harry, but I guess I couldn't stop teasing him. I'm such a nice sister.

It was the morning of the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. I don't understand why the professors put the two houses that hate each other most against each other in the first Quidditch match of the season. Seriously, do they want someone to die?

I pretty much stared at Hagrid's hut the entire Quidditch match. What can I say, I'm not a sports fan. But then Harry was suddenly freakin hanging on his broom by one hand, oh yea I forgot to mention Harry got a Nimbus 2000. Pretty cool!

So to brief it up, Hermione suspected it was Snape, and so did Ron. Because Snape was muttering words under his breath. Personally, it could have been that Snape was SAVING Harry, but noooooo that idea is too absurd. So Hermione ran off and set Snape's robe in fire, knocking Quirell on the way. And Harry's broom stopped trying to kill him. Phew.

Harry you bastard, I thought you were going to die.

In the end Harry caught the golden snitch by almost swallowing it, which was pretty gosh darn gross. I ran down to him and smacked him across the face, not too hard of course. "HARRY, YOU ARSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE!"

"Lily! People are looking! Get off of me, urghhhhh!" Did he think I would get off him because people are looking, ha!

Hermione had to pull me off of him which took a lot of hard work and pulling. "Fine!" I said and got off of him. Next thing I know we are being stampeded with Gryffindor's celebrating their hero Harry. "Oh don't mind us! Just stampede us like its Black Friday!!!" I yelled. "What's Black Friday?" Hermione asked. "Something Americans do." I said and ran off to the Ravenclaw tower. It took a lot of work to smack Harry not to hard, but hard enough.

The next morning all anyone could talk about was Quidditch this, Quidditch that. I felt so lonely, since I don't really like Quidditch. "Lily, don't worry hon, you're not alone I hate Quidditch. Too dangerous." Daisy said sneaking up on me. "Thank goodness I'm not the only one!" I said to her back, and sitting next to her at the Ravenclaw table.

AN

This is soo late, suppper short, and awful. Im sorry. I've just been stuck Dx I really need some help.

Can someone PM me ideas? That would help! Thanks :)

Thanks for 2K btw!

-HudaAlazani