First Day.

I woke to the sun beaming down through the curtains...and because Rose was shaking me.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"Get Up! You don't want to be late on your first day!" Daisy said stepping in.

"GUYS! It's 6:30! Classes start at 8:00!" I whined.

"You need to take a shower and eat breakfast!" Rose said dragging me out of bed.

"Noooooo! HELP ME IRIS!" I moaned as I was dragged to the bathroom.

"Sorry, but their right," Iris said chuckling at my stupidity.

I reluctantly took a shower. It was really refreshing, I hate to admit. I put on my uniform, a skirt just above my knees, a white shirt with a blue and bronze tie, and my black cloak with a Ravenclaw crest and an eagle badge on it. I put on black flats and curled my fiery red hair into ringlets. I looked fairly nice. I sound self-centered...

I headed down to the Great Hall and sat down by Iris,Rose,Daisy, and Padma.

"Look who decided to join us," Padma said laughing.

"Oh shut up! At least I don't wake up at 5:00!!" I screeched like a banshee.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.." Rose muttered.

"Um...I woke up to you shaking me like I was a milkshake." I said.

"Oh yeah!" Rose realized. Daisy, Padma, Iris, and I face-palmed.

"I'm going to go see Hermione Granger, she's my friend, I'll be back!" I said grabbing my bag and walked over to the Gryffindor table.

"Hey Hermione!" I said hugging her.

"Hi! I'm so happy to be in Gryffindor!" She squealed.

"Haha, I'm glad to be in Ravenclaw, everyone's pretty nice!" I said laughing at her happiness.

"I only wish we could be together!" Hermione pouted.

"Well I better head back, they're handing out time tables! Bye 'Mione!" I yelled as I headed back to my fellow Ravenclaws.

"Dang it! We have History of Magic first! I heard from my brother ,Brad, that it's the most boring class!" Daisy sighed.

"No worries! We have Transfiguration afterword!" Iris said smiling.

History of Magic was BORING!!! I totally loved Transfiguration with Hermione. Charms was absolutely spectacular! And now we have Potions, the last on our schedule. Potions was in the dungeons and we had ours with Hufflepuffs.

I entered the potions class, welcomed by a cold draft. I felt myself shiver. I quickly sat with Rose in the first row. We were all 10 minutes early so we took out our potions book and waited quietly.

The doors slammed open and in came a teacher with greasy black hair, a hooked nose, and hollow skin. I really felt like throwing my shampoo at him, I had one in my bag. My hands reached for the shampoo and curiosity took over me.

"MR.PROFESSOR, MR.PROFESSOR!" I yelled waving the shampoo.

"I will not tolerate yelling in my class! 10 points from Ravenclaw!" Snape sneered he turned around to look at me and looked as white as chalk before asking,"Why are you waving SHAMPOO?!" Snape asked looking at my hand in the air.

"Omg, GUYS HE KNOWS WHAT SHAMPOO IS!" I yelled to the class. It took a lot of work for everyone to surpass their laughter. Snape looked angry and frustrated.

"15 points from Ravenclaw! Detention in my office at 5:00 tomorrow, Evans!" Snape spat.

"Say it don't spray it!" I mumbled.

"What was that Ms.Evans?" Snape asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Nothing!" I said quickly.

I was now sitting by Hermione at the Gryffindor table eating lunch. I told her what happened but she didn't seem pleased at what I did. Fred and George came from behind me and both but a hand on my shoulder.

"Hello Lily," George said in a rather weird voice.

"Hello Kimberly," Fred added. I cringed at my first name.

"Um...can I help you?" I asked nervously.

"2 things actually." Fred said grinning mischievously.

"First, we heard about what you did to Snape! AMAZING!" George said squeezing himself between me and Hermione.

"Yes, we didn't do that till second year!" Fred said still grinning.

"2nd thing?" I asked a little nervously.

"Georgie here says you two are...a 'thing'," Fred says.

...OMGOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT!....

"Ya, we are," I lied very well.

Hermione looked shocked.

"Wha..but..when...how?" Was all she managed to say.

"Prove it," Fred said.

My instincts told me to hug or kiss George...gross.

I decided with both...yuck! I wrapped my arms around George's neck and gave him a peck on the lips. BLEGH!!! EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!! I kept a smiling face even though my insides were all like, YUCK, WASH YOUR MOUTH, EW.

Fred looked astonished. Hermione looked grossed out. Harry saw and looked like he would laugh, he saw my fake smile, and Ron looked disgusted. George looked as if nothing happened.

"I have to go to the Bathroom," I half-lied.

"I'll come with you," Hermione said rushing after me.

As soon as we reached the girls restroom I washed my mouth over and over and over again.

"Lily?" Hermione asked.

"Ya 'Mione?"

"You're dating George Weasley?" She asked.

"No, it was a prank on Fred." I answered.

"Oh, thank god, I mean we're still 11," Hermione sighed.

---////-----////------////------////--------

Dear readers,

Sorry if short.

Hope you liked it.

2 updates in 2 days.