The Sorting

"Prank Fred?"George asked surprised.

"Of course, I mean it would be fun, do you have any ideas?" I said.

"Well, Fred was just making fun of me how I don't have a girlfriend...."George started.

"I'm NOT pretending to be your girlfriend!"I said reading his mind.

"C'mon, why not?"He asked.

"Er.....I don't know your 13! I'm 11!" I replied.

"So, I mean Cho Chang and Cedric Diggory are two years apart," George said.

I hate to admit he had a point.

"Fine," I gave in.

"Good now lets tell him after the feast," George said heading out of my compartment.

"Wait- what if I'm not in gryffindor?" I asked.

"Don't worry at least don't be in slytherin!" He said walking out.

-----------Time Skip: Great Hall-------------

"Evans, Kimberly" Mcgonagall called me up. I nervously walked over to the stool and put on the hat.

"Another Evans? I see plenty of loyalty, maybe Hufflepuff, but I sense some courage as well as ambition. And lots of intelligence. The qualities of every house. But WHERE TO PUT YOU?

'Not slytherin'

Not Slytherin, yes Slytherin won't help you, ahh I've come to a conclusion you are a

RAVENCLAW!"

The hall clapped and cheered as I walked over to the table decorated in blue and bronze.

"Hi I'm Cho Chang, I'm in the second year." A pretty girl with silky black hair said shaking my hand.

"I'm Lily Evans," I said politely.

Woah.

I'm .

Polite .

Weird!

"I thought it was Kimberly?" She asked.

"I prefer my middle name, Lily," I answered her.

"Alright lily, and By the way for the password to our common room is a riddle so I hope you've got the brains!" She said eating some treacle tart.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Penelope Clearwater lead us to the Ravenclaw common room, she was a prefect.

"The girls dormitory is to the right, and the boys dormitory is the left." She told us on the way to common room. When we had reached it a beak of an eagle asked,

"What is always eating yet alway hungry?"

That's so EASY!

"Fire," I said simply and shortly. Cho gave me a proud look as the eagle stepped aside and let us in. "How'd you know the answer?" Penelope asked me amused.

"I don't know I just like to read about things and the answer came to mind." I replied.

"Well, off to bed, it's really late!" Penelope called out to the rest of the Ravenclaws.

"Bye Lily!" Cho said as she walked to the second year dorm.

I walked into my dorm whom I shared with Padma Patil, Daisy Dolkin, Rose Jewel, and Iris LeatherWood..

Hehe.

I just realized.

4 of us have something to do with a flower.

Dammit you Padma!

"Hello," I said breaking the silence between us 5.

"Hi, you're Kimberly right?" Asked rose.

"Er, I prefer Lily."

"Oh hi lily, I'm rose," she said warmly.

"So, any crushes?" Daisy asked giggling.

"No, I mean I just got here :)," I giggled.

"I like that one kid Dean, in Gryffindor," Iris admitted.

"I like Zacharias Smith, in Hufflepuff," Daisy giggled.

"I like Terry Boot, the one who's in our house," Padma sighed.

"I feel left out," I pouted.

"I saw you and the Weasley twins," Rose said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh come off it! We're just friends." I said blushing madly.

"Oooh, you're blushing!" Daisy said poking me.

"No, no I'm not!" I defended my self hopelessly.

And my night was like that, staying up giggling with my new friends, and thinking up more pranks ing my notebook until 12:00 a.m..

|*|*|*|*|*|*|Authors Note|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for slow update.

Sorry for shortness.

I doubt anyone's reading this :(.

-HPCrazy