Halloween...TROLL!!! (Part 1)

Lalalala...who shall I change to today? Maybe Fred, to confuse George. Or maybe Hermione to confuse her. Or maybe Dumbledore! Ooh...maybe Snape! I think I'll go with Dumbledore..hehe..

I imagined Dumbledore in my mind and concentrated on looking like him... I opened my eyes and saw a taller me with a silver beard, wrinkled skin, and tall nails. Wooh! I'm Dumbledore!!

I walked into the common room, thank wizard god it was empty! After all, it is 6:00 am. I walked into the great hall as Dumbledore. Luckily, Dumbledore doesn't show up to breakfast until 7:00 so I was the first Dumbledore there. I was arguing with myself whether to go to the Ravenclaw table..or the staff table. I decided it would be suspicious to go to the Ravenclaw table so I made my way up to the staff table where I sat in the middle golden chair. I felt so royal...

I put a good act as Dumbledore, then finally 7:00 rolled in. Ugh.. I have to FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY ACTIONS. BLEGH, I'll just protest and say that Im the real Dumbledore. Dumbledore walked in receiving confused looks as to why there is two Dumbledores.

"Who are you?" I asked sounding just like Dumbledore.

"I can ask you the same," Albus said raising an eyebrow, dammit! He knows its me!

"I, am Albus Dumbledore." I spoke wisely like Dumbledore would.

"I'm afraid that's where you're wrong, for I am Albus Dumbledore," he said going along with my joke.

"Prove it!" I said.

"How shall I?" Albus asked.

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL, IMPOSTER!" I mentally face-palmed. I just challenged the most powerful and wise wizard to a duel and called him an imposter.

Dumbledore chuckled,"That's enough dear Lily, change to your correct formation."

I quickly changed into my normal self, red mid-back hair, with dazzling green eyes and a few light freckles across me nose. I felt myself shrink, in wrong places, EW...

The staff and students looked surprised but not quite, inside their head they were all thinking,'You can always trust Lily to do this kind of thing.'

I made my way up to the Ravenclaw common room, someone had answered to riddle, thank Merlin! I wasn't in the mood to answer a riddle, I was really tired for no apparent reason. I looked at the notice board. I spotted a paper saying we had flying lessons with the Hufflepuffs on Wednesday at 11:00. I was really looking forward to riding a broom stick! Like how epic!

But today was Monday so I had to wait two days. I had darn Potions today! I quickly went to my dorm and grabbed my book bag. I have only 10 minutes to go to the dungeons. Well, I'm going to be late! I ran as fast as possible, but I obviously wasn't fast enough because I was 10 minutes late.

"5 points from Ravenclaw for your tardiness, Miss....Evans." Snape said coldly as I sat down by Iris. At least it was ONLY 5 points. I quickly worked on my potion, surprisingly I was GREAT at potions.I was finished with my Calming-Draught potion thingy in 30 minutes. Snape hid his amusement when he saw it was perfectly brewed. I was dismissed 30 minutes early! Without homework! I'm so awesome! Llama!

On my way to the common room I met with Harry.

"Why hello Harry!" I greeted.

"Oh, hi Lily!" He said happily.

"Where are you going, Mr.Potter?" I asked imitating Snape.

"Detention Evans," Snape sneered from behind me.

"What why!?"

"Are you looking for Double detention?" Snape asked coldly.

"No, sir." I said quickly.

"That's what I thought," Snape walked off. What a frikkin Ninja!

Harry looked like he was holding back laughter, "Don't. you. Dare. Laugh." I said threateningly.

Harry burst out laughing. I smacked him on the arm repeatedly. He just kept laughing! I kept hitting him until the bell rang. "Bye Harry! Stop LAUGHING!!!" I yelled walking off. I guess I wasn't watching where I went because I bumped into George..or Fred. "Fred..? Or George...?" I asked. "George," the twin chuckled. "Humph!Well, SO-RRY I can't tell identical twins apart."

"I have a name tag on..." George said awkwardly. "Oh..well sorry, I better hurry to charms! Bye!" I ran to charms. That was embarrassing.

We were practicing the hovering charm, Wingardiam Leviosah. Harry was with Shamus Finnaging and Ron and Hermione were paired up, I was paired with Daisy who was failing at the charm. I just decided to listen to Ron and Hermione's conversation.

"-You're saying it wrong, it's WinGARRRdiam LeviosaHH, NOT Wingardiam Leviosoh," Hermione hissed.

"Well you do it if your so clever!" Ron challenged. What and idiot, challenging Hermione is really dumb. Hermione castes the charm and the feather on her desk rose up-not Rose my friend, I mean like it went UP.- 4 feet. Professor Flitwick clapped, "Bravo, Bravo! Ms.Grange 10 points to Gryffindor."

In the end I could at least make my feather go up 2 feet. I heard Ron talking to Harry.

"-She's a nightmare honestly! It's leviosaaah not leviosahh,-" just as Ron the git said that Hermione started crying and shove past him. "I think she heard you," Harry said. I walked up to ran and smacked him on his arm," YOU JERK! HERMIONE'S AMAZING AND MORE TALENTED THAN YOU'LL EVER BE! DONT YOU DARE EVER MAKE FUN OF HER AGAIN." I said tears in my eyes as I ran off to find Hermione.

I ran up and about the castle until I heard faint sobbing in the girls toilet. I opened the door gently and whispered,"Hermione?" The sobbing stopped and I saw Hermione emerge, her face was tear-streaked and her hair was a mess. Her eyes looked red, and puffy. "You okay?" I asked sitting on the floor beside her. She nodded,"Im f-fine," she sniffed and rubbed her eyes.

"Don't cry over gits like him!" I scolded jokingly. Hermione laughed,"Yea, I shouldn't cry."

Then I heard the door open and I heard a THUD and the smell of old dirty gym socks and o.d sneakers. The sight horrified me, I giant 12-feet mountain troll with a club was staring at us intently. I was thinking of running when I heard a click. We were locked in, with a BLOODY TROLL!!!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

If anyone's reading please comment or like or vote!

I'll post as soon as possible!

Love from the LLAMAS