"How Long have you been there" I say.

"As Long as I could remember Princess. By the way You listen to that type of music" He says Causing me To Turn Red.

"Shut Up Bitch" I say and I quickly Put my Hands in my Mouth. I Had Just Cursed.

"OMG Mrs.Nerdy Has just Cursed" He says in a Girly Accent which I take as kind of Cute. Wait NO No.

"I Am Sorry About That" I say and feel myself relax.

"Princess you really Have to get A Life. I Mean Does your Boyfriend Even take you out?" He says.

What Am I supposed to say in these occasions. I don't even have a Boyfriend.

"U-Um Well Yes he does you Just don't see him Often. Plus, We Just Met."

"Oh Ok Then Why are You all Nervous. Do You Even Have a Boyfriend."

"Y-Yeah Ask M-Me Anything About Him and I will answer Your Question."

"Well Whats His Name."

"Anthony"

"Favorite Color"

"Um Blue"

"Virgin"

"Why should I tell you that. Are You going to take his virginity"

"Wait are You Virgin" He asks Me.

FUCK what should I say.

"Virgin... Virgin Me... Pff... Yea" I said Blushing.

"You're a virgin."

"You Just don't know who I am . I'm not a slutty hoe" I say proudly.

"Wow What A... jerk " He whispers.

"I heard That."

"Ok Bye Have to Take a shower. See You" I say and Grab clothes from the closet.

I turn on The water in the shower and once I am Done I put On My Pajamas. I Go Back to the Window and Climb In the roof.

"Hi" I hear Someone say.

"AHHH" I scream.

"What WHAT'S Wrong" I turn and See Conner.

"Uh Good At least It wasn't worst than You" I say Smiling.

"Dude Who did you think it was Anyways" He says Raising his Eyebrow.

"A Psycho Killer, Murder, Kidnapper, And A Stranger Like You" I say Smiling.

He Glares at Me and I Glare at him Back.

"So What do you think They are doing at the party" He says and I shrug.

"Having Sex which is the only Thing They know how to do" I say smiling.

"Kinda true" He says.

Jennifer's POV

As He kissed my Neck a Moan escapes My Lips. Blake had Came to the Party and right now we where outside. "Blake Babe Please stop Not here" I say Smiling And pecking his Lips. "Oh You wanna bring it to the Next level" He says Smirking and I nod. We walk inside and Go to a Little room. He started kissing my Neck again. He back off and looked at me. "Dont tell me you left a hickey" He nods. "My Turn" I say kissing his Neck.

Angelina's POV

As I was dancing I spot the hottest Guy of the whole party. "Guys Look at that guy right there" I say pointing to him. They whistle and I nod smiling. "Ok have to go to the bathroom" I say walking As I Walk I feel a man Grab my Butt I slap him. He looked like He was in his Thirties. "Miss You are coming with me" He says and I nod. He Carries me outside. And Walks Me to a Car. "Mister I Would Not do that if I where you" I hear some Sexy Voice say. I Look around and See The Boy.

"LET GO YOU FAT BIG FOOT MONSTER" I say kicking. He laughed and Shakes his head. "Well let me Do the Honors" I say and bring my knee up And kick him in his Man Hoods. "Asshole" I say and walk to where the boy was.

Damn He Was Hotter than Texas or India. The point was damn he was woof. He was wearing A Leather Jacket with A White shirt and Black jeans. And Those muscles though. Damn He Was Sexy.

He laughed and looked at Me. " Are You done Checking me Out" I bite my lip. "No Wait Turn around" I say and he puts his hands up and turns around. "Yeah I am Done" I say and He Smirks. "So you Should Be Jennifer's Sister. She's one of my friends" He says and I nod. He Walks closer to me.

As he walks even closer I feel my Back in the wall. He puts his Arms in the wall and whispers something in my ear. "Your Cute" I blush. I Bite my lips again and he smirks. "Mark Thomson" He says Grabbing my hand and Kissing it. "Wait aren't you the guy who likes me. Dont worry Jennifer Told me" I day smirking and he turns Red.

"Wow she does know how to keep secrets" He says sarcastically. He leans closer to me and until our Lips touch. Damn I don't even know this guy but he kisses good. I kiss him back and put my arms around his neck. He puts his Arms around my waist and then Kisses me in my neck. I Moan escapes My Mouth and he laughs.

"Wow your hot when you moan" He says and kisses me again. I Bite his bottom lip. "Oh Princess don't do that again. You are going to turn me more on" He says and I smirk. I Bite his bottom lip again and He takes my hand and walks me inside.

We walk in a Room and he kisses me again. We kiss Again and Clothes starts Peeling Off. Minutes later, The fun ends.

Lucy's POV

I Get down from the Roof and walk to my Bed. Wow This guy is Hot you should see the... NO NO Dirty Lucy Dirty Lucy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Guys This is It. It was Hard to write The Kissing Part. BUT I Did It😊

Vote

Comment and Share😜