chapter one//

KYUNGSOO'S POV:

I hear my alarm buzz beside my head and almost instantly i hit snooze. Normally i would get up, but today, i am dreading today. You see, today my new roommate moves in. Meaning my peace and privacy is going to be ruined! For the last year i had a room to myself because my year has an odd amount of students. Turns out so does the new year. So i got stuck with one of them. Lets just say i was not the happiest when I headed that news..

My alarm sounds again and this time i reluctantly get out of bed. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I look around and realise there is barely any room for my new roommate. I am not messy, everything has its space, i just have a LOT of things.. I decide to move some so they would have a bit of space for their toothbrush and thing.

After i was finished i went to get dressed. I throw on a white shirt and blue skinny jeans and add a blue cheque shirt over the top. I style my hair casually and check on the mirror. When i am happy with the look i grab my key's and head to the cafeteria. My roommate is due to arrive soon and i think it would be less awkward if i wasn't there when he arrived.

 My roommate is due to arrive soon and i think it would be less awkward if i wasn't there when he arrived

(This is kyungsoo's outfit because i think he looks so cute in it😊😊)

I got to the cafeteria and grabbed my usual breakfast of toast and fruit. There is lots of food to choose from but as you've probably guesses by now, i dont like change, in fact i hate it. I look around and see my friends baekhyun and minseok sat at a far table so i go to join them. Minseok flashes a smile at me whereas baekhyun doesn't even look up from his phone to notice my existence.

"So is your roommate here yet?" Asks an overly excited baozi who then eats another bite of his apple.
" no he is meant to come about now."
I answer with a face of disappointment.
"I am sure it wont be that bad,maybe he will be cute too!!"
I roll my eyes at the older boy and turn to baekhyun who has put down his phone and is now happily eating his bacon and eggs.
"THATS CANNIBALISM!!" Shouts minseok a bit too loudly earning us angry glares from all the sleepy teens on the surrounding tables. Baekhyun sends an equally scary glare to minseok and continues to eat.

"Baekhyun your getting a new roommate right? Since seokjin left." Minseok asked while putting his finished plate back.
"Yeah, i think he will be in our year too. His name is chanyeol i think.."
(I know xiumin is a bit older than the others but for the sake of the story line they are in the same year.)

"Nice, well hope they are nice. I should go, me and chen are going to do some studying before the school term starts."
We all exchange our goodbyes and me and baekhyun head to our dorms to meet our new roommates.

I walk down the corridor towards my dorm and as i am outside a loud crash sounded from the other side followed my a string of swear words. I closed my eyes as i prepared to enter..
I opened the door and my eyes widened in pure horror and shock at what I saw..

•ㅅ••ㅅ••ㅅ••ㅅ••ㅅ••ㅅ••ㅅ•
Word count 595:
This chapter was quite short as it if the first one and is probably terrible.
The next chapter will be longer.
Thank you for reading (⌒▽⌒)
( ˘ ³˘)♥