Bonus Chapter 1: Alexis and Daniel

{∆∆∆}

Daniel's P.O.V

"How much you wanna bet Kev ain't even ask her yet?" Dev laughs.

"Kev low-key always be chickening out of stuff." I laugh with him.

"Dani, can you help me real quick?" Alexis yells from the kitchen. "Can you help me reach the cinnamon u-" I stand right behind her and easily get the cinnamon. Aye she felt the dick print. "Thanks." She slips away and adds it in the mixing bowl.

"Whatchu making?" I stand right behind her again.

"Cinnamon brownies. Can you stir?" She slips away again then gives me the whisk. Playing hard to get, huh? We'll see about that. "Why are you stirring so slow?" She laughs. "Stir faster." I start stirring super fast and some get on her face. So I lick her cheek and make sure it's really close to her lips.

"Yum." I stir but normally this time. Damn, I'm good. She's gonna be begging for me by tonight. I dust off my shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing." I smile to myself. She fills in the pan and puts it in the oven. "Brownies, brownies, brownies. Brownies, brownies, brownies." I start to dance.

"You seem excited."

"Of course I'm excited. They're brownies."

~~~~~~~~~~

"How long until they're ready?"

"About two minutes." She checks the timer.

"That's all I need."

Alexis's P.O.V

"That's all I need." Daniel says then pushes me back onto the basement door. "The things I'm gonna do to you." His deep voice whispers into my ear cause chills to go down my spine. We start to kiss and his hands travel all over my body.

"Wait, wait, what is that smell?"

"Yo, what the fuck, I took like two mints before this."

"Not your breath, it's fine, it smells like....smoke. The brownies!"

"The brownies!"

{∆∆∆}