Part 9

Hello readers, I am happy that you are reading yet again but I have a twist for you. I will be switching to third person. Please vote and comment don't forget!

Florescent clears her throat trying to think through the cloud of arousal that just hit her head on. Taking her eyes off of the brothers She looks toward the window. The brothers quickly hide the hungry that they are feeling do to the fact that they can smell ever inch of her. They hide it so she won't see and be afraid of them not knowing that they weren't fast enough in doing so.

Florescent: mhmm yes, this is a little funny but I haven't seen the place I will be living in and have no idea where to start looking to find it.

Jackson: Jeremy and I would love to help you find your place.

Florescent: no thank you I don't want to be a bother.

Jackson: it's not a bother at all Florescent, we won't take no for an answer.

She looks over to Jeremy who is better at hiding what his is feeling and all she can see is an expressionless face with his hands in his front pockets. But inside off him his wolf is jumping for joy that he will be able to spend more time with their mate.

Jeremy: it's fine lets go.

Jeremy walks to her and takes her hand in his and start walking down the hallway towards the exit that only he and Jackson have the keys for. Walking out to the only cars parked in the parking lot that they made for only the two of them. Which only has space for two cars one for Jackson and the other for Jeremy whenever he visits.

Throughout the whole walk to their cars Florescent could only look at the big hand that ate her little hand up making parts of her body heat up. But she didn't want to take her hand away. She told herself that she didn't want to embarrass him knowing well that it was because she likes the way that the two brothers made her feel.

Jackson looked on as Jeremy held Florescent's hand feeling the need to do the same but he stopped himself. He told himself he will wait until he was driving and she in the passenger sit to take her hand in his even though he could feel it through his connection with Jeremy he wanted his own.