Part 7

Jeremy POV

I saw her before she saw me her hair jet black excluding the part that is silver that made up only a tiny part of the front of her head, the sliver hair very much matches mine. Her hair falls down her back into a wavy curly mess. Her eyes to my shock are violent, not many people have violent eye color but hers takes my breath away. Her nose skinny and short and her lips full and half heart shaped. I feel my wolf stir within me "Mate! Mate! Mate!" He shouts and my whole body goes rigid and I am at a loss for words for how beautiful she is. I see that she is walking right to me and I close my eyes because I know that my normally blue eyes have turn sliver like the color of my wolf. She slides past me to go to her set by the window and her smell overflows my senses, all I can smell is lavender flowers everywhere. My wolf goes crazy flipping inside of me, pushing me to open my eyes and talk to her but I knew I couldn't or I would be taken with the need to touch her and make her mine and that would scare the little girl so I tried hard to hold my composure.

Now I'm in Jackson's office and I'm looking at my brother with the  terrifying knowledge that she is not only my mate but also his. This sometimes happens between twins and more times then not it doesn't turn out so well. So I'm sitting here scared that he is going to say that neither of us can have her, say that she is safer without us, safer with a human boy that can do nothing for she, that can't touch her mind never mind her soul. " you felt it didn't you" he asks me while looking at everything but me. "Yes" I replied
"She's our mate" he says
"Yes" I say again
"What do we do?" He questions me
"She just got here let's give her some time"
"Yes, yes time is always a good thing we can wait." He says more to himself then me. I just nod my head even though I know his not looking at me, but he knows because I can feel him in the back of my mind where he always is if I don't block him out.
"We can wait can't we?" He looks up at me confused looking as torn as I feel. I nod my head and try to speak through the lump in my throat.
"I believe we can brother, but not for long"
"We have to stay away from her don't we?" He questions me again. I am happy to answer his questions because I now know that he would never be able to let her go and I reciprocates the same feelings.
"I don't believe our wolves will be able to stand near her for to long, so I must sadly say yes." He just nods again and looks away and becomes completely taken by his mind so I get up and walk out the door. Jackson is and always will be know as the nice twin, his so given and light hearted as for me everyone stands clear of me most day and I'm glad for it, not having to deal with people and their meaningless lives. We look mostly the same but he has jet black hair and I sliver,we also have the same blue eyes the only difference is when his wolf takes over his eyes turn pitch black and not sliver like mines does. We also has high check bones and light pink lips that are not full but also not thin. When I open the door I go completely still, Florescent is just standing where we last left her, staring at me but before I came out I know she was staring at the door. My wolf goes haywire inside of me and I know Jackson feels it also because I feel him get up out of his chair and speed walk to where we are by the door. So much for staying clear of our mate.