Part 6

Hello readers, I will try to update every week sometimes I will update more than that depending on how busy my day is. Please remember to like and share this story, every like means a whole lot to me believe it or not. Hugs, kisses, and cheers!!

"This ladies and gentlemen is the last stop, Mr.Pena always wants every new student to know where his office is, if and when any of you have any questions he wants you all to know his door is always open."
"Are you talking about me again Ms. Flowers?" A men says coming out of the room she was talking about. He had the same flying blues as the men that I played chess with, his hair is cut short and jet black . Dina turns her head to look at Mr.Pena and her whole face lights up. "And this ladies and gentlemen is the amazing Mr.Pena"
"Thank you Ms.flowers" he nods his head at her smiles and then turns around to face us and his eyes land on me. I go completely still as I feel a pull towards him, his smile falls and his face goes completely serious and I know he feels it also. Then something else happens that completely confuses me I feel another pull coming from my left where Mr.flying blues is standing then I smell him, woods and rain overflow my senses and then I realize that I am also smelling Mr.Pena I don't really know how I know that but, I do. Then all of a sudden the two pulls become one and it's like they both are a part of each other, when this happens the pull becomes stronger and it gets really hard for me to breathe and my legs get weak and it feels like  I'm standing on a cliff that I'm about to fall off of. I pull my eyes away for Mr.Pena to turn around to look at Mr.Flying blues and his eyes are already on me and that is my undoing as I feel like my heart grows twice its size.
"Mr.Pena did you want to say something?"
Ms.Flowers say oblivious about what is happening between the three of us. I look back towards Mr.Pena and his eyes are still on me but he pulls his eyes away and I feel the pulls on my heart subside. Mr.Pena smiles at Ms.Flowers and her face lights up again. "Yes Ms.Flowers, I hope everything is to everyone's liking." He pause to look at everyone in the eyes but he skips me and continues "if anyone has any questions, I will always open my doors for each and everyone of you. I make it my job to make your stay at the school that my brother and I constructed and  as pleasurable as possible, would you like to add anything else." Everyone turned around to look at whoever he is talking to. "No thank you, you said it nicely." Mr.Flying blues says and Mr.Pena continues to say "Everyone this is my twin brother the other Mr.Pena, he doesn't come around much his one of those big bosses that stay locked in their big oh offices." Everyone looks between the two and chuckles others laugh but I just look at them blank faced. "Thank you all for coming by" Mr.Pena says to us turns his head and says "and also thank you to you Ms.Flowers" looking back at us he tells us "I do have to get to an important call but it was nice seeing you all, thank you again." He turns and goes into his office and Mr. Flying Blues follows him and they close the door to the world.