Part 8

I couldn't move, my body wouldn't listen to the signals that my brain was clearly sending it. Telling it to move my legs, to turn around and run to my little apartment even though  I don't know where it's located just as of yet. I bought it with everything included furniture, brand new pots and pans, everything. The door opened out of nowhere and Mr.flying blues comes out of the room.

Mr.flying blues: Hello how can I help you.

I looked a him for a minute or two, trying to snap out of it.

Me: I'm sorry, it seems like I'm making a fool out of myself.

My body finally comes back to its senses and I turn around to leave.

Mr.flying blues: Please, you aren't making a fool out of yourself, I would love to help.

I stop and turn around to look at him but he is not alone anymore Jackson is now standing at his side and I could feel the feeling coming back. My heart feels full of excitement and I have no idea why.

Jackson: please, please, come in.

They turn around and start walking into the office and I follow. I step into the office and it's a site to see he has a Ford modern desk which I believe is about 4K. He also has a view of the back of the school from here the window toke up the whole right wall, there is a small lake then everything else is trees. I look over to them and they tell me to have a sit so I do without much thought.

Me: you have such a nice view from here.

Jackson: yes it is a nice view it gets me through the day.

I smile at him then look to Mr.flying blues and say. "I apologize but I didn't catch your name, I call you Mr.flying blues in my head but I can bet that's not your name." I laugh a little.

Mr.flying blues: you would be right, that's not my name. (He smiles a tiny smile) why Mr.flying blues that's a new one, no one has ever called me that.

Me: Twins right? (They both nod at the same time) Your eye color makes me feel as if I'm flying, there for Mr.flying blues.

He nods his head. Masking very well that his heart speed starring beating faster then it once was because of the fact that his eyes make her feel like she's flying.

Mr.flying blues: makes sense, my name is Jeremy

My heart skips a beat when he tells me his name and at that moment they both look down to where my heart is and it makes me feel as if they can hear the beats of my heart.

Me: that's a lovely name

Jackson: and yours is?
He says and one of his eyebrows raises up.

Me: Florescent

Jackson & Jeremy: Florescent

They both say at the same time I fall in love with the way my name rolls off their tough.

Jackson: lovely name, so what can we help you with today

I look at both of them not knowing what to say I didn't think this though. I didn't come in to ask them questions I came in to be closer to them, not wanting to be anywhere but near them.

Me: I just wanted to make your acquaintance.

I say shyly looking down at my hands that have started shaking a little.

Me: I should go

I start to stand up and walk to the door to leave.

Jeremy: do you need help finding where you are going?

I look back at him and Jackson, Jackson is looking at me intensely with a hungry look on his face which makes my insides tighten and I feel my panties get wet. They both start to smell the air, now they both have the hungry look in their eyes as if they can smell my arousal.