~.~

The months passed rather quickly. Louis and Luke broke it off and stayed friends. Luke and Jesy got back together.

Eventually, the apartment was emptied out. Luke had moved in with Jesy and Louis moved in with his new boyfriend.

Harry.

Harry got his job back and became healthy again and Louis became the only thing Harry could think about. After a year of them being together, Harry proposed.

He wanted Louis and only Louis. Louis was his beautiful baby boy.

They were currently in bed, tangled together in the sheets, naked. Harry was smoking a blunt, eyes closed as he rubbed Louis's back. The elder watched in fascination, loving when Harry got high and they had sex. It was always languid and nice.

Harry finished the blunt at last, putting it out and giving Louis a dopey smile before pressing their lips together. "I love you."

Louis giggled, burying his face into Harry's neck. "Are you going to fuck me now, Daddy?"

Harry hummed, slowly bringing his fingers to Louis's hole, stretched from their recent fuck. It has only been an hour since then and Louis was needy again. Even after nearly two years, Louis was still needy for Harry. They fucked all of the time and they loved it this way.

Harry grinned, eyes sparkling fondly as he pushed them into the boy. Louis's hands gripped Harry's shoulders and his jaw dropped. "Oh!"

Harry chuckled, lips finding Louis's and a fond flicker in his eyes as he started to fuck the boy with two fingers, soft moans escaping Louis's mouth only to be captured by Harry's.

"Daddy!" Louis whined, rocking back on Harry's fingers. "Fuck me, please. Get inside of me. Need you."

Harry hummed, pulling his fingers from Louis's hole and pressing them into Louis's mouth. The older boy was used to Harry's vulgar behavior. He always wanted Louis to taste himself, loving to watch Louis suck on his fingers after they were inside of Louis or dipped in cum.

"Suck harder," Harry ordered and Louis did so. Harry pulled them away once satisfied, merely wiping them on the sheets and spreading lube onto his cock.

Louis stretched his legs apart, mewing as Harry's thick cock pressed into his tight little hole. "Daddy! So good."

Harry grinned, licking into Louis's mouth as he pushed into him, starting to fuck the boy. Louis's moans were loud, nails digging into Harry's back.

"Shhh, baby. We were told we have to leave if we get one more complaint about noise."

Louis found that hotter. He was always so responsive for Harry. A good little boy, loud for his Daddy.

"Please! Harder, Daddy!"

Harry groaned, fucking the boy harder. Louis came soon after, with permission, of course, and Harry panted as he came only seconds after Louis, a groan leaving his lips.

He pulled out, pushing back Louis's hair. "Mhhh. I think we should start looking for a new apartment. Our poor neighbors hear us fuck too often. My little boy is so loud."

Louis smirked, pressing a wet kiss to Louis's jaw. "I love you. I don't care if we move. I'm always going to be loud, no matter where we go. They'll never know who is having sex, either." It's not like he called Harry by his real name.

"Maybe we should try out new kinks," Harry mumbled. "I've been thinking of a few."

"Can we keep our old ones."

"Of course. Why?"

Louis giggled. "In the end, I'll always be Daddy as fuck."

~~~

Yessssss. I'm daddy af too it's ok baby Louis. Harry's a good daddy. We know that's your favorite kink.

Okay, there's the epilogue! Lmao it's so bad. I almost ended this story where Harry and Louis don't end up together.

Almost.

Check out my new story, The Broke Deal! It's a Larry!au where Harry and Louis are broke enemies who start filming sex tapes for money.

Hope you enjoyed!

Xx