1.3

Harry's lips nibbled down Louis's neck, pressing gently against the boy's collarbone and then back up. Louis wiggled away, a little uncomfortable with this close proximity.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, pushing back Louis's hair and pulling away to look the boy in the eyes.

"Nothing," Louis mumbled. "I'm just not in the mood."

Harry sighed, knowing the other lad was wary of the accidental boner Harry was sporting. It was normally Louis to take care of this.

"You're always in the mood for this now that we've got something established," Harry pointed out, wrapping his arms around Louis even tighter. "Something is wrong."

"I said nothing," Louis repeated, shaking his head as he sat up. Harry grumbled as Louis's ass pressed into his crotch before the older completely got off of Harry.

"Babe," Harry whined, reaching out for Louis.

"I'm going home," Louis said with a sigh. "I'm tired and I have to be at work in a few hours."

Harry mumbled something Louis couldn't understand before turning and burying his face into the pillow. Louis rolled his eyes and pulled on his shoes before exiting Harry's bedroom and going over to his own apartment.

Meanwhile, Harry was left hard and that really wasn't fair so he jacked off by himself, clouded by the thought of Louis and revenge.

~~~

Louis was completely knackered. He hadn't much sleep lately and it was getting to him. Usually, he had no plans during the day so that he could sleep, but Harry took up most of that time and started working night shifts and the shop he worked at.

Louis didn't mind the time spent with Harry but they usually just had sex before Louis left. It was frustrating because Louis genuinely liked Harry and didn't want to be a toy for the younger lad.

Louis drove himself home and went straight upstairs, not surprised to run into Harry, who always took his morning run at this time.

"Morning," Harry chirped, smile dropping when he saw Louis's tired eyes. "Baby, you look like you haven't slept in weeks. How come I haven't noticed this?"

"Been wearing a lot of makeup," Louis admitted, letting out a yawn straight after his sentence was finished.

"Go sleep," Harry ordered, rubbing Louis's shoulders. "If you want, I'll come-"

"It's okay, I really want to just sleep," Louis mumbled.

"I know," Harry said with a confused raise of his eyebrows. "I was trying to say that I'll come sleep with you if you want. Like, fall asleep."

Louis shrugged and Harry ended up taking Louis back upstairs, dropping his workout bag off in the apartment real fast before they went to Louis's, where Luke was passed out on the couch, Jesy halfway on top of him.

"Cute," Harry said with a small laugh. Louis actually smiled. "Yeah, I like them together. They aren't actually together but Jesy makes Luke happy."

Harry agreed before quickly leading Louis to the bedroom, insisting that Louis get comfortable and climb in.

Once only in briefs, Louis climbed into the bed and Harry followed, letting Louis fall asleep in almost seconds.

~~~

Louis woke up nearly twelve hours later, sighing when he reached over and found empty bed. He opened his eyes and looked over, seeing no Harry and a clock, glowing with the numbers 4:49 p.m., causing Louis's eyes to widen.

He slept for a long time but be supposes he deserved it with how little sleep he has been getting.

But where was Harry?

He heard the shower running so he climbed from his bed and headed to the washroom. For a minute, he thought it would be Harry, but he could hear Luke singing and let out a sigh, heading for the kitchen to find some food.

He made himself some macaroni and cheese before asking a seat on the couch and turning on Family Guy to watch while he ate.

Luke came into the living room eventually, dressed for work. "Hey! You're awake. Did you sleep good?"

"I did," Louis said, looking up at his roommate. "Did you, um, happen to see Harry?"

"Yeah, he's been working on my car all day. It broke down after I dropped Jesy off this morning. He's really handy with vehicles," Luke spoke, running his hands through his hair. "I don't know where he is now, he left an hour ago."

Louis shrugged and finished the last bite of his food before standing up and stretching. "Alright, thanks. What time do you get off?"

"I close the shop, so midnight," Luke replied, grabbing his car keys from the hook. "I'm staying at Jesy's tonight. Think I'll ask her to be my girlfriend soon."

There was a twitch of a smile on Luke's lips and Louis let out a sort of squeal. "Yay! You two are so cute!"

Luke fully smiled. "Thanks. What about Harry? Has he asked you to be his boyfriend yet?"

"Yet?" Louis repeated, heartbeat speeding up. "He's, um.... Has he said that he will be asking me soon?"

"Nah," Luke said as he pulled on a jacket. "I just know that you two are close. I figured you'd be official soon."

"We're sort of together," Louis mumbled. "I mean, I know he told you-"

"I know that you guys are fuck buddies. You can't hide it... Just like you can't hide how upset you've been lately."

Louis looked at his empty bowl before standing up. "Harry wants that and I want Harry. If this is the way I get him-"

"You should be happy, Louis. You guys aren't exactly getting younger. You'll want something real soon... Or do you want it now?"

"Look," Louis mumbled, walking past Luke and into the kitchen, "I'm okay with just fucking Harry on occasion. It's simple and there's no complications at all plus I get pleasure from it. And I love to please him."

"Oh, you're that type? I knew you bottomed."

"Because that wasn't obvious," Louis muttered.

"It is obvious. I was only teasing, Louis. Why don't you tell Harry how-"

"I don't feel anything," Louis snapped, putting his bowl in the sink and turning to face Luke. "I'm perfectly fine with this situation. Please stay out of it."

"Okay," Luke mumbled. "Sorry, I'm going to work."

Luke left without another word. Louis sighed and went to his room, where his phone was lighting up- a message from Harry.

Louis opened the text and read over it several times before blinking down at it.

Sorry, lovely, I went to buy you something. (: I'll be there in a minute, okay? xH

Louis was in deeper than he had thought he was.

~~~

QOTC: what did Harry get Louis?

Um hello I'm back guys I'm sorry

Xx