Just Another Voice (A Cryaotic Fanfiction)

A/N

I started this awhile back and was posting it on Instagram. It was written in past tense and I've gone through and made it present tense, so if there's past tense I'm sorry :3

Also there are no no words. *GAAAAAAAAAAASSSSP*

Okay I'm done, enjoy.

*Allie's POV *

"Ellie!" I call. I hear the familiar clicking of my dog's nails hitting the hardwood floor get closer, and soon feel her warm body press up against my leg. I grab her by the harness and attach her leash. I set my GPS for the coffee shop a few blocks down and head out the door. It's quite cool for Florida, I'm glad I decided to wear a sweater.

"Turn left at Connor st." I hear the dull voice of my gps call out.

I turn left and keep walking, the faint smell of coffee telling me I'm getting close to my destination. I start thinking about what I'll get, there's so many options, though I'll probably end up getting a mocha, as per usual, and I would probably get cara-

I fall backwards on to my rear. I'm pretty clumsy so I'm used to bumping into things, but I don't remember there being a lamp post or anything there...

"Oh fuck! I'm so sorry!" I hear the voice of a young man say.

"So, not a something, a someone." I think to myself.

"It's alright." I tell him.

"Oh shit, I think your phone got smashed!" He tells me, and I can't help but feel his voice is... familiar. Anyway, I didn't remember bringing my phone...

"Oh no, please no.." I moan. Well, there goes my GPS.

"I.. I'm sorry, I would buy you a new one, if I could but.. I'm a little broke at the moment.." He explains. His voice, I KNOW it, but from where...

"Here let me help you up" he offers. I hold out my hand, and he grabs it and pulls me upright.

"How about I buy you a coffee?" He asks.

"This is going to sound really stupid..." I start, well, no going back.

"But are you, Cry?"

*Cry's POV*

Oh fuck... I raise my hands in front of my face...

"Please don't take any pictures." I beg her.

" I..." She starts and suddenly bursts out laughing. I lower my hands a bit.

" What?" I ask.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm blind!"

Blind? I don't know how I didn't realize it, she has a guide dog right with her.

"By the way, sir cryaotic, a coffee would be lovelah," she says, her mouth forming a fake smile.

"We can discuss payment over it."

~~~

"And what would you like?" I ask, er, her. I realize I haven't even learned her name.

"Caramel mocha, please." She tells me. Once we have our drinks, we go and sit down.

"So Cry," she starts. "Payment. What you broke was not a cell phone but a GPS. It tells me where to turn to get to my destination." She explains.

"Because, you know, blindness."

"I told you, I don't have any mon-" I start but she cuts me off.

"I don't want money," she explains.

"All I need is someone to guide me here every morning until my new GPS is here, and you'd be perfect for the job."

"But I don't even know your name." I say.

"Allie, you happy now?"

"I guess"

"Okay, you can walk me home so you know the route." She says. Seems easy enough.

~~~

"Meet me here every morning at 8 o'clock." Allie tells me.

"Got it." I respond and begin to walk away. I'm halfway down her walkway when she calls after me.

"Cry?"

"Yea?"

"Thanks, "

"No problem."

*Allie's POV*

What just happened?

Did I seriously just meet Cry?!?

I skip over to to my computer and log into tumblr. I type my post as fast as I can, eager to share today's experience with my fellow fangirls, and post it in the cryaotic tag.

Of course, to my dissapointment, no one believes me. I spin around my chair, letting out an unhappy sigh.

After about a minute, my computer dings 5 times letting me know I have notifications. I click enter and listen to them. the first four I could care less about, but the last one proved my post true.

"cry-a-otic replied to your post- "8 am, right?"

I quickly type in my response.

"You got it :3"

I suddenly remember that I need to order a new GPS. I had gotten a warranty on my old one so the replacement is free. After finding and ordering the model I had owned prior, the website tells me it wil be here in approximately 2 weeks.

This is going to be the best two weeks of my life.

A/N

Writing in a blind persons POV is hard. Really hard. The story will get better over time as my writing skill improves and I get more into the characters, but for now, it would make my day if you commented, voted or followed.

Bye-bye.