Massive Thank You!

I.AM.SO.FOKIN.DONE. WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!!

ALL I WANG TO DO IS TO SHOUT SO LOUD AND TURN ARROUND THE WORLD SCREAMING

"THIS IS SO FOCKING AMAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN"

You ALL are one of the BEST people i have met in this social media called WATTPAD .

AND THIS IS THE ONE & ONLY REASON THAT I WANT TO HUG Y'ALL SO TIGHT AND GIVE Y'ALL A MASSSSIVE THANK YOUUUUUUUUU.

BUT!.......

THE STORY CHARACTERS WANTED TO DO IT TOO!!!!

◆◇◆◇◆

Harry Styles
Zoe Chester
Zoe's Father
Zoe's Mom
Ryan
Courtney

◆◇◆◇◆

Zoe: you all are my friends now and you know why?'cause you have been here with me from the very first beggggening no mater in what situation i was.I Trully love you all so mutch but not as I adore Harry okey?When i get borred i talk about my life and tell you everything i think about and you were here beside me ,you helped me graduate and go to college,but the most touching thing is that you accept me as i am and now i know why Harry was supporting so hard the fact of being a vampire... you Are now the one and only REASON i live for!THANK YOU.

Zoe's Parents:

Zoe's Mom: I .. I can't even talk ... You are one of the most amazing people i have met...it's okey if i am crying know but these salty dropes are made of happyness.THANK YOU.!

Zoe's Dad: Well guys, you have been here for so long and helped my daughter to get a crazy routing,seeing my daughter hapoy makes me happy to.No mater what.I like her as she is...even when she get's angry and her eyes turn red...

Oops,someone took her blood pocket....

Zoe: WHO THE HECK STOLE MY FUCKING BLOOD POCKET?....

Harry: i love you so mutch Zizou.

Zoe: Am going to bite your feelings out!

Me: Guys JUST STOP IT PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME...

*everyone is still laughing,shoutout not paying any attention for me*

Me:okey...i said okey...THE FUCK WHY YOU GOTTA BE STUPID LIKE THIS I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF Y'ALL ARE GOING TO CONTINUE IN THAT WAY YOU GONNA DIE YOUNG IN A FUCKING OLD BASMENT.

*i said this breathing heavelly and they all looked at me with their wild eye opened*

Me: Mkay let's continue.

Courtney: Yes yes thank you all babes for reading this story i was sutch a bad girl with Zoe but bitches am fabulous and that's the reason that you've red this story i know i know.

Ryan: euhh...thank you ^.^ is all i could say. You are such amazing people for reading this story .You are so supportive and this don't suprise me a lot 'cause you all are such amazing guys.This story helped me a lot and know i am so happy because am a friend..no am Zoe's bestfriend and i love here a lot.

Zoe: i Love you too sweetheart.

*Harry's eyes turned red as he frowned he eyebrows*

Harry: Hum hum...

Zoe: i love you more honey just keep your jealousy away.We can do troubles in hotel's room.

Me: →_→ Guys...this isn't the moment please.

*Zoe chuckled letting her fangs to show out*

Zoe: Better to stop talking.Harry it's your turn by the way.

Harry: Yeah you're right.Well everybody talked and i think that it's hard to say something if you are the last one to.You don't know how thankfull i am to you.I was just hangging out and drinking people's blood letting'em dry and returning back home.But once i met you all , you changed my life completly.You made me see Zoe and go to the same school with here...You are the reason why both of us are living a love story...without forgetting that you made me more popular than before.When i first heard Zizou telling her friend Ryan that she loves me,Courtney has become jealous and tried to seduce me...but i was not seduced...because i love my Zoe too,because of you.Thank you...

*Zoe shouted in pain suddently and Harry turned immediatly*

Zoe: Ooowee.My..my..he..he is comming out....NOWWWWWWEE.

Harry: What the heck are you talking about?!

Zoe: i Am. talking about....OH MAH GOD...AIIIIE..

Harry: Zoe..bae what's wrong?

Zoe: Harreh...Ummmm...i.didn't.know...that you...were that stupid Oww.

Harry: what!?

Ryan: Yo Harry it.s the baby,HE IS COMMING OUT!

TADAAAAAAAAAA!