I pressed the cloth to her bruise slowly and tried to cover all of it. After a few minutes I felt eyes on me and I turned to see her frowning at me.

"Hurting?" I asked, to which she shook her head, but didn't stop staring at me.

I frowned back, but stared at her myself not turning away. And then I felt her hand on mine, which was a shock, but I don't know why it pained.

"What happened?" she asked, looking at me.

Even I want to know what happened because of my hand, which is hurting just because she is holding it.

"I am asking you." She repeated and moved her head away, but didn't leave the hold on my hand making me look at it.

"So, why is it bruised and even dried blood?" she asked before touching it with her finger.

"I just hit someone in the afternoon." I replied, which is true, but just a twisted truth as that's what I felt while hitting the photo frame of Victor, shrugging and she gasped before leaving my hand suddenly making it hit the cot hard.

"What the hell!" I mumbled before shaking my hand.

"You... you hit someone? Is... he... alive?" she asked with a shaking voice.

"For now! But not for long." I replied, knowing well I should start my task of killing that bastard.

"Oh my god! I think I am going to vomit. I am sitting in the presence of a person who hit someone and is even planning to kill." She said fanning herself and shivered at her place.

"You are behaving as if you never saw any of it. Then how will you explain getting this big bruise?" I asked with narrowed eyes for the first time getting a suspicion.

"You idiot! How can I see myself getting hit? And I feel the same about the killing from before. Didn't I start hating my dad for hurting Simon?" she asked, shaking her head and I frowned more at her words.

"Now, until I am here you will not hurt anyone or even kill. I will not allow it and you should take my permission before doing it." She added and took the cloth from my hand, which was about to fall feeling the shock for her words.

"What are you doing?" I asked, coming out of my shock and glanced down to see her placing ice on my knuckles.

"I don't like being in debt with anyone." She replied, shrugging and continued to apply the eyes while I sighed.

"Are you going to stay here?" I asked, to which she frowned at me.

"It is not like I am dying to stay here, but just that... I don't have any place at all to go without my father's eye finding me and then my Simon will be in danger." She replied and took a deep breath stopping her tears.

"Will the men not search this island the first time itself when they realize you escaped?" I asked her frowning.

"Actually, I hid myself in the allotted room from the past many stops near so many islands. So, they would search each and every one of it if they do and by that time I will leave from here." She replied shrugging but my frown just deepened.

"Stop interrogating me again and give me something to eat. I didn't have anything from the past two days." She said and rubbed her stomach.

"Fine!" I mumbled getting up and walked outside to boil the vegetables, taking them out of the storage place.

"Eat!" I said, returning inside and placed a plate before her.

"What is this?" she asked covering her mouth.