Luke

You were talking with Han and Leia, Leia was you maid of honour while Han was to walk you down the aisle and be Lukes best man. Chewy the idiot wanted to be the person who threw the flowers, you didn't bother asking.
"So Y/N you said we'd all have to wait in till the wedding to find out how he proposed. How'd my brother ask you?"
"It wasn't that special, he didn't give a massive speech, in fact he didn't say anything. We were slow dancing in this massive observatory, the moon light shinning on us, very sweet and romantic. Mid way through the dance he dipped me, lifted me back up, and I had a ring on my engagement ring finger. I tried to ask him about it, but he wouldn't say anything, he'd just kiss me. So to be on the safe side I said, 'the answer is yes, if you are asking me to marry you.' He then picked me up and twirled me smiling and laughing." You finish your speech about how he asked you, Han sat looking confused.
"Who knew Luke could be a romantic..."
"What I thought!" Leia agreed.
"Well come on Y/N time to get married."
You stand excited and take Hans arm as he led you down the aisle, you could see Chewy throwing the petals, he was having great fun. You reach Luke who smiles at you, you smile back at him, the vows are said and you say your I do, however when Luke was asked, he said nothing. You are slightly panicking, then Luke suddenly started laughing, loudly. He picks you up by the waist spinning you and laughing, how he proposed, was all you could think. He then put you on your feet and kissed you, guess Luke was never a mam of words.

//The End//