Kylo

Kylo sat in his room his foot bouncing on the floor as he wiped his sweaty palms on the bed sheets, he was not getting his suit messy, defiantly not when he was about to marry the girl of his dreams. You. The doors of his sleeping chambers open, Hux stood there smirking at how nervous the commander was.
"Now you don't need to be force sensitive to know you are pissing yourself."
"Be quiet!" Kylo snapped at the ginger, who only laughed.
"Y/N is ready, time to take your place."
Kylo inhaled a big breath and walked out his chamber and followed Hux to the end of the aisle.
*
You looked once more in the mirror, finally the day has arrived. It seems yesterday he was down on one knee asking you, you think back on the fond memory.
You two have just finished watching Spiderman and this was one of the best dates ever, it did however seem a bit familiar. You look over at Kylo who smiles at you before standing up and holding out his hand, you take it and he pulls you to his chest.
"Does this seem familiar Y/N?"
"Yes."
"Our first date?"
Your first date, it was a movie date. You turn back to him and see him on one knee with a ring in his hand.
You smile into the mirror, he has always been sweet to you, and that is why you loved him.
"Y/N, Kylo's ready."
You inhale a deep breath and walk out to see Hux waiting by the door, he was walking you down the aisle, no matter what Kylo said. You link arms, the doors open, and the music begins. You couldn't stop smiling as you approach him, when you arrive you give Hux a quiet thank you. You look at Kylo and see a new emotion in his eyes, you honestly had no idea what it was, but you loved it. You say your vows and so does Kylo.
"I do."
"I do."
You don't bother hearing the rest and kiss Kylo without second thought.

//The End//