Sleepover

This will be like a small gather up of the boys all in one room, and having a sleepover. What could go wrong?

All the boys were awaiting the arival of Kylo, who has one minute to be here or you will start without him. The door opens as it hits 9:00pm,
"You really had to come bang on 9?" Han asked his son.
"I'm a busy person." He joined the circle sitting himself between Anakin and his father,
"Right! All here now what game shall we play" you suggest,
"How about truth or dare famous sleepover game" you look over to Padmaé,
"Great idea!"
"No we are all like 30 not 13!" Luke whines
"Actually I am only 23, and fairly sure Finn isn't 30 either and Poe i'd say is around 26-28" Kylo in corrects Lukes statement, "but I agree we aren't playing truth or dare."
"What you scared? You coward? You a chicken!" All the girls start making chicken noises,
"Fine! We will play the damn game!" He caved in as did all the other boys not wanting to get the same punishment as Kylo, who was at the momment mumbleing about how sleepovers are stupid.
"Who goes first!" Leia asks everyone, "KYLO!" He got out voted because everyone is so nice like that.
"Right, Kylo truth or dare" you smirked at him he was going to pick dare to seem cool.
"DARE!" He souned confident, but you only giggeled to yourself making him worried.
"I dare you to go a whole dare without your gloves on whilst letting me paint your nails like storm troopers." His face was priceless, everyone was in hysterics but what he said next took people by suprise.
"Fine it's about time i showed them my 'appreciation'..." it was his turn to laugh at your faces.
Okay so this one is for Kylo if you like it, I shall do more for all of the characters this was just a tester to see if I like the idea.