All My Children

Hey guys!

I'm finally back!!! I'm terribly sorry for not updating for two months now, I've been working on my other book so I neglected this one. And not to mention I was distracted a lot this period. So sorry. 

But thank you for being so patient for my return, if something like this happen, feel free to send me a message. I love it when people message me about my stories and when I'm updating. It makes me feel happy that people are still eager to keep reading.

Anyway, I thought I had everything planned out but it turns out I didn't plan it out carefully enough. So if anything doesn't make sense from here on, I apologise for it. But I'll try my best to work things out.

Again I'm terribly sorry.

Please enjoy and leave a comment after.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Laura's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, it was still early in the morning. I tried going back to sleep but the chirping kept going, so I had no choice but to get up.

I took a cold shower to wake myself up. I walked out drying my hair with the towel when I remembered I had to call Elijah about Esther's plan.

Elijah and I made a deal; that he finds out what made Esther so terrified after she shook my hand and in return I find out what it is that she's plotting with Elena. Stefan unknowingly told me what Elena told him.

So now I have to report to him. I quickly checked outside my room to make sure no one was listening. Jeremy's not home so I don't have to worry about him. Alaric and Elena are probably still asleep but they might wake up anytime soon.

I quickly made the call and thankfully Elijah picked up within two rings. "Laura, I suspect you have some good news for me." He said.

"It's not exactly good news." I told him lowering my voice.

"You were right to be worried, last night wasn't a simple family reunion, it was just a ploy to gather the Original family in one place to link all of you. Esther wants to kill the lot of you." I told him.

He was silent on the other end and I could tell he was shocked. "Thank you for informing me." Was all he managed to say.

"Don't sound so surprised Elijah, you knew what your mother was up to, she won't stop until you're all dead." I said.

"Have the other's started their plan yet?" He asked.

"I don't think so, they're letting Esther do the work, she only needed Elena's blood to link you guys." I informed him.

"Find out more if you can, and get back to me once you do." He told me.

I sighed. "Okay. But hey-- did you find out something from Esther yet?" I asked him.

"It's as well suspected, she's a bit shady on her secrets. It won't be easy to figure out what she saw, but I will kept trying." He said.

I heard footsteps out in the hallway and flinched. "They're awake, I got to go." I told him in a low voice before I hang up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Because I felt guilty for saying those things to Damon, I tried calling him to apologise but his voice told me he was still pissed. Thinking it won't work over the phone, I drove myself over to the Boarding House.