Kidnapped

A/N: I have been really out of writing lately. I don't know why. I want to write but I don't. Hopefully I'll get in the mood again soon.

Everything is black. My head is killing me. I feel like I was hit by a bus. What happened? Where am I? Why can't I see? I can't move. Why can't I move? I give a slight groan. I try to blink my eyes a couple times and notice no change. There is a blind fold covering my eyes. I try to remove it but realize my arms are tied behind my back and I can't get off the floor. It's warm in here. I start to realize the danger I'm in. Someone did this to me and I don't know what they want.

"HEY! IS SOMEONE HERE? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?"

I hear foot steps. They were quick and hard but slowed down the closer they got. I'm terrified. They stop before they get close to me.

"H-Hello?"

I listen carefully while I shake from fear. No answer.

"I-I know your there. What do you w-want with me?"

Still no answer but I hear a sigh. They are moving away again but not very far away. They seem to be pacing. Probably thinking about what to do with me.

"Please don't hurt me. I'll give you what ever you want just please don't hurt me."

Kidnapper: "I don't want to hurt you."

The voice belongs to a man. It's deep and sounds nervous. The man continues to pace.

"Please let me go Mister. I won't tell anyone. I promise."

The man gives out a grunt and moves swiftly towards me. I flinch and let out a squeal. He grabs my blind fold and yanks it off. The light is searing forcing me to clamp my eyes shut.

Kidnapper: "Have you seen my face before?"

I slowly open my eyes and look at the man. His appearance is startling at first glance. His face is full of piercings and he is covered in tattoos from his wrist to his neck. He does look familiar but you can't remember from where.

"I think so but I don't know where I've seen you."

Kidnapper: "Shit!"

He paces again. He looks quite distraught. Probably even more than me.

"I won't tell anyone I swear!"

He stops and looks at me. He just stared for a couple seconds then he speaks up.

Kidnapper: "What is your name?"

"I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

Kidnapper: "Hello (Y/N), I'm sorry we had to meet like this. I didn't want to do this honestly. Is your head okay?"

"Actually no, it feeling like it's split open."

Kidnapper: "I'll be right back."

The man leaves and closes the door behind him. I look around my surroundings and realize I'm in the bathroom. Up against the sink. There isn't a window in here unfortunately. The only way out is through the door. I struggle to move my wrist but the bindings are too tight. I hear him coming back and I stop squirming. He comes in with a cup of water and some pills.

Kidnapper: "Here, this is for your head."

I stare at him apprehensively.

Kidnapper: "I'm not going to poison you. I feel bad about hitting you with that shovel."

"You hit me with a shovel!?"

Kidnapper: "Uh, yeah, I got scared."

"Why would you get scared of me?"

Kidnapper: "Just take the medicine."

I open my mouth and he puts them on my tongue. He puts the glass to my lips and I swallow the pills.

Kidnapper: "You should be feeling better in a little while. Are you hungry?"

I shake my head yes.

Kidnapper: "Okay, I'll go make some dinner."

He turns around to leave.

"WAIT! Who are you?"

He stops and turns his head.

Kidnapper: "My name is Mark."

Holy shit, this guy is the wanted murderer I saw on TV the day I ran away.