The Great Escape

A/N: (Y/N)= your name, (Y/L/N)= your last name, and so on. You know the drill. This Mark is punkish.

News Caster: "-and lastly, we would like to talk about a man wanted in Ohio State for the murder of a man early September. The accused man's name is Mark Edward Fischbach also known as Markiplier. He has escaped police custody and is in hiding. He is an Asian American man in his mid-twenties, heavily tattooed with facial piercing. If you see him, we urge you to stay away. He may be armed and dangerous. You can call the number (123)456-8910 if you see him. That is it for us tonight. Check back in with us tomorrow on updates. This is CNN signing off.

"Mom, can we change the channel now?"

Mom: "No"

"But we've been watching what you wanted to watch all night."

Mom: "So? My house, my TV and I'll watch what I want on it when ever I damn well please.

"But you never let me pick the channel."

Mom: "(Y/N), just go to bed."

"It's only 9 o'clock."

Mom: "So? You're under my roof and you do what I say, and don't back talk me."

"Fine! It's not like I wanted to watch anything anyway."

Mom: "THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GROUNDED (Y/N)!"

"FINE!"

I stomp to my room and slam and lock the door as my mother hurls insults at me. This kind of thing happens all the time and I am fed up with it. I planned this fight though, for weeks actually. I am finally ready to run away. I needed to get grounded for the night to give myself a head start so mother doesn't check up on me. I wait for mother to stop banging on the locked door and cursing at me. After mom gives up after about 20 minutes I go straight to my bed and pull out the tote bag full of the things I will need. Cash, clothes, some food and water, toothbrush, a change of shoes, and a notebook and pen. I get dressed into a sweater, sweat pants, and large coat, hat, gloves, and a warm scarf. It's cold in Ohio right now. It is November after all. I open the bedroom window and throw the bag outside then jump onto the grass.
I gather my bag and close the window as far as possible from the outside. I duck into the shadows and avoid street lights on the way out of the neighborhood. I walk a couple miles before seriously considering hitchhiking. It's too risky though because they might know who I am and bring me back home or they could even be a perv, or worse an axe murder. So I decide against it and continue the long walk to the bus station. The last bus ran at 11:00pm and I need to get on that bus before mom finds out I'm missing. She would beat me again if she fond out I ran away for the second time. Last time she didn't feed me for days and kept me locked in my room. That was 4 years ago, and she is only getting worse. Maybe it was caused by her husband leaving her, maybe she just straight up hates me. Either way, I decide to never see her again. I get to the station at 10:54pm and run to the counter.

"One ticket to the next bus out of the city."

Old Ticket man: "Looks like you got here just in time young lady. That will be 12 dollars sweety."

I dig through my bag and give him the money and he hands me the ticket.

Old Ticket man: "The bus is loading right now so hurry up."

"Thank you"

I walk away and get onto the bus. This is finally happening. I can finally start a new life.